Whats for tea tonight?

Beef, ginger and spring onion stir fry.

Bolognese pasta bake and homemade wedges- a new favourite!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wrap pizza with tomato purée, mushrooms, and cheese yum

My green day turned into EE so planning on stir fried chicken with onions,peppers,mushrooms and beansprouts. Side salad of grated carrot,red onion and cucumber in a fat free dressing. Will serve with steamed rice and SW chips. Not used to EE...does this sound ok?! Oh,will syn some mayflower curry sauce :)

Quorn buger with bacon, cheese and onion in a wholemeal roll, with chips and a salad

My green day turned into EE so planning on stir fried chicken with onions,peppers,mushrooms and beansprouts. Side salad of grated carrot,red onion and cucumber in a fat free dressing. Will serve with steamed rice and SW chips. Not used to EE...does this sound ok?! Oh,will syn some mayflower curry sauce :)

It sounds fab for an EE day!!

sounds perfect! xx

Just chicken, maybe some bacon wrapped around it, salad and chips.

Haven't had much super free stuff today so it'll have to be a biiiiiig portion of salad!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Either sweet chilli chicken breast with stirfry veg & noodles OR with salad, roast BNS & corn on the cob!!! Decisions decisions...

My first quorn meatloaf chips, beans and sweetcorn.

Attachments

• image-3758727327.jpg
    image-3758727327.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1376116265.jpg
    image-1376116265.jpg
    744.7 KB · Views: 112
Back