Sure!

Potatoes
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cumin
2 slices of bacon, fat removed
30g cheese - heA or syn for more cheese which is even better!
2-3 spring onions
1 tbsp sliced Jalapeno (jarred on canned)

Cut chips thinly for 'skinny fries'
Add all spices into a bowl and mix well.
Then add the spices into the tub with chips and mix well until chips are well coated evenly.
Put into actifry and spray well with frylight (put in oven 200'c for about 40mins)

Whilst chips cook, cut bacon into small pieces and fry.
Chop spring
Once cooked add chips on plate, add bacon pieces, spring onions (and Jalapenos if your having them) Sprinkle your cheese allowance on top and grill for a few minutes until cheese has melted!

Sure!

Potatoes
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cumin
2 slices of bacon, fat removed
30g cheese - heA or syn for more cheese which is even better!
2-3 spring onions
1 tbsp sliced Jalapeno (jarred on canned)

Cut chips thinly for 'skinny fries'
Add all spices into a bowl and mix well.
Then add the spices into the tub with chips and mix well until chips are well coated evenly.
Put into actifry and spray well with frylight (put in oven 200'c for about 40mins)

Whilst chips cook, cut bacon into small pieces and fry.
Chop spring
Once cooked add chips on plate, add bacon pieces, spring onions (and Jalapenos if your having them) Sprinkle your cheese allowance on top and grill for a few minutes until cheese has melted!

They sound amazing, I love salt pepper chips too.

Homemade burgers and chips tonight with bacon, cheese (HEXA), onions and a wholemeal roll (HEXB)

Off the subject I know but anyone know if 1.5 litre Volvic suger free Touch of Lemon & Lime has any syns ?? Thanks

All sugar free touch of varieties are syn free

A foil parcel of chicken, red onion, garlic, mushroom and red pepper baked in the oven with some couscous and baby spinach salad- it's my go-to!!

I've just had a gammon steak sliced up and stir fried with one of those boxes of stir fry veggies. Added half a pack of Aldi sweet and sour sauce (3syns). I like that one because it's not that neon orange colour that sweet and sour can be sometimes. Anyway, it was yummy and now I'm settled down with a drink and a DVD.

Wm roll steak sandwich with extra light mayo, onions, mushrooms & cheese. (All done in the oven so no oil)
Baby potato "chips" and salad!
image-2913162478.jpg

Back