Whats for tea tonight?

SW chicken curry with spinach and rice

Lemon chicken tonight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last night I had leftover butternut squash stew. Tonight chicken Inge slow cooker again as they were reduced in sainsburys!

Well I promised my family when I hit my 5 1/2st award we'd get chippy tea!!! Well that time has come! BUT while they r all having a chippy tea I am having SW chips!! What has happened to me in the last year!!!!!!! I just don't want to ruin any chance of further losses this week!!! Will I ever be able to enjoy eating a treat tea again?????

Well I promised my family when I hit my 5 1/2st award we'd get chippy tea!!! Well that time has come! BUT while they r all having a chippy tea I am having SW chips!! What has happened to me in the last year!!!!!!! I just don't want to ruin any chance of further losses this week!!! Will I ever be able to enjoy eating a treat tea again?????

Fantastic... Well done, I've lost nearly 4stone so I can see where your coming from.!! x

I've been inspired by this thread and have BBQ pulled pork with syn free coleslaw, sweet potato wedges and a side salad - the house smells so good - love my slow cooker!!!

Attachments

• image-1893965931.jpg
    image-1893965931.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Back