Whats for tea tonight?

Hubby's chicken chow mein better than take away x ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390766390.396786.jpg

Green day he B steak, onions carrots in beef stock in slow cooker, roast marmite potatoes, mushy peas, sprouts. Yum so good. Cola jelly for later.

Attachments

• image-4222675723.jpg
    image-4222675723.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 121
Chinese takeaway... Whoopsie!

Last night I went to J D Wetherspoons and had steak, baked tattie, salad, slad dressing (3.5 syns), butter (3 syns) but I couldn't resist the scampi with my steak, does anyone know syn value? thanks in advance!

Tonight will be bubble and squaek with the l/o veggies from yesterday's roast dinner. With (of course) some synned gravy - can't have bubble and squeak dry! :eek:

Making my boyfriend and I pizza topped chicken with chorizo (will tell him it's pepperoni lol) and cheese for tea tonight. I'll have jalapenos on mine and have it with carrot "chips" and salad. While he'll have some oven chips lol. Can't wait!

put 6 low fat quorn sauages in slow cooker, with red onion an an oxo this morning, having with salad potatoes and some frozen veg for tea, hoping it'll make a nice gravy xx

Pizza and wedges using a Warburton square wrap :)

Congratulations on your BFP hun, we have really similar stats, I lost the same as you in 2012 but then had a baby and put it all back on again (I stopped following slimming world!).

good luck with maintaining xx
Thank you!

I hadn't been following SW at all once I got my BFP, but now I feel relativity normal I've been making the effort!
Don't go to group anymore but planning on re-joining once baby is here xx

Back