Whats for tea tonight?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391107625.411604.jpgNeeding lots of veggies to get me feeling better!! This was lovely!! X

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Gammon joint slow cooked in diet coke with sweet potato and veg (haven't decided which yet).

It smells amazing and I can't wait to try it!!

Green day skinny fries ;) hex b chicken with smoked paprika and green beans hexa cheese.

Attachments

• image-2046557819.jpg
    image-2046557819.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 150
This looks gorgeous! Right up my street! Can you run through the recipe? Thanks :) xx

No problem!

Diced half an onion and fried in fry light along with salt, pepper, cardamom, turmeric, cloves, bay leaf and fennel seeds for a few mins. Add one cup of rice and stir to coat in spices. Add 1 pint of stock ( I used knorr chicken stock pot ) simmer for 10 mins or til rice is cooked. I removed the bay leaf and added a few peas to this and also some med veg mix for superfree a few minutes before the end. I also cracked an egg into the pan and stirred it around til cooked through. Meanwhile I put 2 salmon fillets and some calamari rings into a ziplock bag and added a teaspoon each of ground coriander ground cumin and garam masala and shook til they were covered. I then fried in fry light and serves with the rice. Cut up a tomato and sprinkled coriander and lemon juice on top :)

Didn't take long and was so good :) x

I'm having BabyBel burgers topped with bacon, tomato and jalapenos. Served in a WW wholemeal pitta. Yum!!

Quorn peppered steak, garlic and herb flavoured roasties, cottage cheese and a veg pack

Loved this...it was delicious! The seasoning on the potatoes was just the chip sprinkle...was nice for 0.5 syns :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3647277961.jpg
    image-3647277961.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 131
Pork Szechuan from the little book that came with the mag and riceImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391198665.521934.jpg

Whole grain pitta with tomato puree, cheese and turkey bacon grilled on the top, with sw chips and veggies on the side. I can't believe I managed to have pizza and chips on a diet. It was even syn free to top it all off!

Back