Whats for tea tonight?

Texas skinny fries (cheese heA)
Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1391204818935.jpg
    1391204818935.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 146
Tonight we are having 'fish n chips'!!
SW style- cod fillets baked in the oven with asparagus and capers, served with SW chips and peas :drool:

Pulled pork, sw coleslaw, corn on the cob, wholemeal roll OMG was the best meal ever!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MiniMins.com mobile app

Traditional Sunday dinner with roast beef. Hubby will keep it traditional with the roast potatoes and Yorkshire pud, but I will go with baked potato and loads of veggies.

Toad in the hole with mash, veggies and gravy :drool:

Toad in the hole with mash, veggies and gravy :drool:

I want to make this today too Dougal, got the low fat sausages which is fine, just wondering how you make the Yorkshire puddings?

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Two roast chicken thighs, "roasted" new potatoes, carrots, cabbage, sprouts and lashings of gravy.

I want to make this today too Dougal, got the low fat sausages which is fine, just wondering how you make the Yorkshire puddings?

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Tbh I've brought a ready made giant one from Waitrose!! It works out at 11 Syns for the whole thing so 5.5 each for me and hubby.
Aunt Bessie's and Tesco's Yorkie's aren't too high for Syns either- I remember working out once that I wouldn't save any Syns by making my own so I don't lol
It makes it a high Syn dinner but it's worth it!

Hi LuhLuhLoser that looks lush! How do you do your jerk chicken?

Thanks! I used a jerk marinade, it worked out as 1 syn per tablespoon. I marinaded the chicken in 1 tbsp of the marinade, and left for a few hours. I then 'fried' some onions and peppers, add the chicken and then once it was browned, added about 150mls of chicken stock, another tbs of the marinade and a 1 teaspoon of honey. I also added some coriander at the end! The whole thing worked out at 4 syns and served 2 people, so 2 syns each. :) x

Trying the mushy pea curry tonight.

Back