Whats for tea tonight?

Chilli con carne and cauliflower rice.

Well attempting the hex B tesco crusty bread mix pizza for the first time. I'm starving and nervous?!? And I have skinny fries in the Airfryer which is complicating timing the pizza?!?!

Well attempting the hex B tesco crusty bread mix pizza for the first time. I'm starving and nervous?!? And I have skinny fries in the Airfryer which is complicating timing the pizza?!?!

Well surprising very nice! Can't say I'd be in any rush to time cooking them both again or giving up most of my he x on my tea! But it turned out very good.
For anyone interested google search slimming world tesco crusty bread mix pizza. I used a lidl light mozerella ball which worked out 65g he ex A
Green day 2 hex b for the 75 g bread mix. Mushrooms onions peppers passata topping.

Attachments

• image-637228194.jpg
    image-637228194.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 119
  • image-879712646.jpg
    image-879712646.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 105
Last night had steak, Sw chips, mushrooms+pepper sauce... Was yummy

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-3086771055.jpg
    image-3086771055.jpg
    633 KB · Views: 101
Gonna make the New York Bacon Burger with Cajun Wedges from the SW magazine tonight. Everything is prepped, just want it to be time to eat! Can't wait! I will report back later and let you all know how it was

Gonna make the New York Bacon Burger with Cajun Wedges from the SW magazine tonight. Everything is prepped, just want it to be time to eat! Can't wait! I will report back later and let you all know how it was

Snap, tweetiepie. Going to be trying this on my lot (+3 extra kids as my daughter's got a sleepover here tonight. .god help me! ) will be interesting to see how those not used to sw meals like it.

Back