Whats for tea tonight?

Our very first Asda meatfree burger ( Thanks to this thread) cheeseburger chips beans salad. Very nice.

Attachments

• image-1721700375.jpg
    image-1721700375.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 132
Spicy butternut squash and chickpea stew with cous cous and a side of garlic bread. Yummy and all syn free using heb ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392321947.711064.jpg

Hello. Wow you have some brilliant ideas for meals on this thread. Today I made the smash pizza for the first time. I made a ham and pineapple with mushrooms for my partner and I had ham, tomato, weight watchers grated cheese, jalepeno peppers, mushooms and onions with garlic. We both loved it. I think I preferred this slimming version to an ordinary take away. I do like the sound of the sun free scones with a stew as a cobbler. That is a brilliant idea!!!!

Italian meal out tonight for Valentines Day! Making SW-friendly choices though to stay on plan :)

Starter: Mozzarella and tomato salad
Main: Penne Arabbiata

I've had a roast dinner at a carvery. I was puzzled as to how to calculate the calories and fat content only to discover when searching that there is an application online in which you input your food items and it both ft and calories are calculated for the meal. Brilliant

DF is cooking me a 3 course meal which definitely won't be on plan so not going to worry about it either!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

leftover roast lamb cooked into a tagine with veggies, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger and saffron, served on couscous sprinkled with parsley

3 course Valentines meal from Waitrose- cheddar, potato and leek tartlets, followed by ribeye steak and veg, then New York cheesecake for dessert :drool:
Hubby has a bottle of Rioja and I have the chocolates for later :)
Completley off plan but it is Valentines day :)

3 course Valentines meal from Waitrose- cheddar, potato and leek tartlets, followed by ribeye steak and veg, then New York cheesecake for dessert :drool:
Hubby has a bottle of Rioja and I have the chocolates for later :)
Completley off plan but it is Valentines day :)

Sounds gorgeous Kirsty enjoy lovely xx

My valentines effort lol don't look for poshness there is none ;) red day.

Buffalo chicken thighs served on baby salad leaves 1 syn
. Double bacon beef cheeseburger hexb wholemeal roll and 4 syns for Kerry low burger slices.

Strawberry dipped in fairtrade dark choc 5 syns.
Flipping gorgeous :)

Attachments

• image-1165902846.jpg
    image-1165902846.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 114
  • image-846331821.jpg
    image-846331821.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 125
Sounds gorgeous Kirsty enjoy lovely xx
Thanks :) it was delicious and now enjoying a glass of fake wine with the chocolates all to myself :p xx

Back