Whats for tea tonight?

Having my usual Indian takeaway after weigh in tonight - 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5) with salad. Yum!! :)

I'm planning on having a SW fry up. However I'm not feeling particularly great this morning so I'm not sure if I'll actually be up to eating anything today.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

WI tonight, so coming home to slow cooked pork ribs in syn free BBQ sauce from this site recipe pages. The ribs are cooking now on gas mark 1 - very slow cooked. Have modified it slightly to combine the recipe with the diet coke sauce recipe. Still syn free and on a WI night too when I usually allow myself a few more syns than usual

Chicken casserole (3 syns per half a packet) with new potatoes, leeks, red & white onion, swede & carrots xxx

I have sweet potato mafe from the freezer, will have savoury rice and salad. Feeling a bloater for wi tomorrow. I'm cooking tomato soup for my lunches and potato ash for the slow cooker for tomorrow's tea.

Last edited:
Revising an old favourite- pan fried salmon fillet with a sesame oil sauce (toasted sesame oil, shallots and sesame seeds) served with a jacket spud and broccoli :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Comfort pie , never made it before so hopefully will turn out nice , didn't have any leeks so used mixed frozen veg ( carrot, peas, sweetcorn and green beans with onion)!

Pizza made with a BFree wrap and topped with chicken, chorizo, veggies and cheese. Served with spicy potato wedges and some LTL mayo :)

Chicken with Old El Paso smokey bbq spice mix (2.5syns per half a pack) and SW chips with onion and peppers xxx

Back