Whats for tea tonight?

Baked bean lasagne sweet pot wedges peas and salad. Yum!

Well done on your recipe. Oh I'm

Preying tea is ok, I'm trying the smoked haddock dish from mag but I've just tasted it and its not floating my boat. I like fish, but never have much success with fish recipes and fish stock. Ill be gutted if its rank :(

That was lovely, :)

Attachments

• image-511761611.jpg
    image-511761611.jpg
    612.9 KB · Views: 143
We had salmon with leek and pea pasta, with added mushrooms and peppers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1393027082578.jpg
    1393027082578.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 172
Good on you for being adventurous with the recipes. I have tried so many new recipes since joining SW and I understand what you mean by praying it turns out okay. Most of the new recipes I have tried have been delicious and become favourites (because, after all, we are not going to try something that we know we simply hate the ingredients of), but there have been the occasional "never again" failed attempts that go into the bin :rolleyes:.

That was lovely, :)
Good on you for being adventurous with the recipes. I have tried so many new recipes since joining SW and I understand what you mean by praying it turns out okay. Most of the new recipes I have tried have been delicious and become favourites (because, after all, we are not going to try something that we know we simply hate the ingredients of), but there have been the occasional "never again" failed attempts that go into the bin :rolleyes:.

Had burgers & wedges last night then we are having pizza topped chicken for dinner tonight. Might do some pesto spaghetti or something with it instead of wedges again!

I tried a SW garlic chicken receipe yesterday which I wasn't sure about but it was lovely, would tweak it slightly next time, but deffo edible, and we regularly have the hairy dieters pork and rice all-in-one meal, it's very sw friendly and even my picky son will eat it!

Asda meatfree burger 1/2 syn, 1 Kerry low burger cheese slice 2 syns, onions a new firm favourite here! Chips, chilli onion beans, salad :) gorgeous!

Attachments

• image-497845720.jpg
    image-497845720.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 144
Back