Whats for tea tonight?

I'm trying some success express days as I'm struggling to get back to the bottom of my target. So... From the SW Italian book.
1/3 plate Pollo alla diavola ( chicken in lemon, chilli garlic marinade)
Potato wedges.
2/3 Morrisons mixed salad with roast carrots and courgette with a roast garlic, lemon dressing 1 syn for 1/2 tsp ex V oil.

This looks absoluetly delicious. Can you do a step by step?

Sent from my tablet using MiniMins

It was easy. Use common sense for quantities as my day was success express so only 3 mini chicken strips and small jacket pot.

Marinate chicken in slosh of lemon juice I use bottled, chopped garlic, red chillies, I use frozen. Marinate overnight or few hours.

Chop carrots, courgette any veg you fancy, roast with a whole garlic bulb, I use lidl large whole bulbs and frylite salt pepper. Until soft. i like mine well done so left them for an hour. 200 degrees.
Microwave jacket potato ready.

Place chicken and marinade in oven for 30/40 mins. Cut potato into 3 wedges spray frylite bung on top of veg to roast.
Take garlic bulb out remove skin. Place in pestle mortar or mini blender with slosh lemon juice salt pepper 1/2 tsp ex virgin olive oil 1 syn. Blitz

Place salad on plate, topped with roast veg then garlic dressing. Place jackets and chicken voila!

I have to say the Morrisons £1 rainbow salad fills a large plate full of lovely salad. Enough for 4 people easily.

Attachments

• image-3126343396.jpg
    image-3126343396.jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image-1000059009.jpg
    image-1000059009.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 128
Thai noodle soup it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL ^_^ and only 1 syn! Full of veggies and flavour but still with a coconut creamyness. So glad I have some left over for lunch tomorrow!

Frylight BBQ SW chips with vegetables and pork all fried up! Was delicious!

Cucumber onion mint dip. Cucumber raita dip. Chicken Tikka masala curry with cauliflower rice. 4 garlic and coriander poppadoms (8syns)
ForumRunner_20140227_204201.png

Cucumber onion mint dip. Cucumber raita dip. Chicken Tikka masala curry with cauliflower rice. 4 garlic and coriander poppadoms (8syns)
View attachment 126896

Now that's what I call a proper Indian ! :D yummie yum yum Jess !

Kay xx

I'm going out for tea at Pizza Express tonight so will be having one of their Leggera pizzas, yum!!

rainbow bolognese

Ingredients:
Asda rainbow stir fry packet vegetable
50g mushrooms
Half green pepper
400g tin of chopped tomatoes
Teaspoon Paprika
Teaspoon Mixed herbs

1. Spray frying pan with fry light, and add mushrooms, green pepper and stir fry vegetables. Fry until soft.
  2. Add tin chopped tomatoes, paprika and mixed herbs. leave to simmer for 10 mins.
  3. serve with heaping of pasta

T&T: add an extra portion of vegetables on the side to make it even more filling and go further.

Back