Whats for tea tonight?

A roasted chicken breast served with carrot and swede mash, vegetables and 100ml Bisto chicken pour over gravy (1)

Ok so it's only 9.30 but I am already thinking about my tea. Tonight we are having Meat free burger with loads of salad and skinny chips. I am going to give the kids the meat free burgers and pass them off as beef burgers. I don't think they will notice the difference, shhhhh!!!x

My mum has done this to my dad for almost 15 years and still doesn't no that most the time what he thinks is meat is actual let veggie!

My mum has done this to my dad for almost 15 years and still doesn't no that most the time what he thinks is meat is actual let veggie!

Haha love it!!
The first time I did it to my hubby, he knew straight away they weren't real ones because they tasted so much nicer than normal beef burgers. Hopefully the kids wont realise.x

grilled lamb chops, steamed mix veggies and an experimental potato 'gratin' with layers of potato and onions, a sprinkle of chopped up babybel light cheese and a cream sauce made with quark flavoured with brown onion soup powder. I have no idea if it will work but it is smelling yummy in the oven right now.

Pasta packet with frozen spinach green beans and broccoli mixed in with 5 richmonds mini meatballs (6 syns) so yummy!!

Bacon, mushroom, chorizo pasta

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394052870.373128.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Chilli stuffed peppers (Ex lean mince, onion, mushroom, chopped tomatos, passata, garlic, cumin, coriander, paprika, kidney beans, boiled rice, peppers, HexA cheese)... pepsi max to drink

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140305_213110.png
    ForumRunner_20140305_213110.png
    410.1 KB · Views: 109
Roasted pepper stuffed with red lentil chilli, jalapenos and cheese (A). Yum!!

Back