Whats for tea tonight?

5 bean chilli, twice baked wedges, salad and yogurt cheese :) all free.

Attachments

• image-2373971511.jpg
    image-2373971511.jpg
    585.7 KB · Views: 142
Went harvester and had:

Diet Pepsi,
Salad bar,
Gammon/jacket potato/peas/tomato/egg
Sundae Best (14 syns)

Only ate not even half the sundae so only counting it as 8 syns

IG: katttb_sw

Goal Weight : 10st

Chicken curry, rice with peas and an orange for my 3rd super free. I was doing really well until I had 4 digestive biscuits :(:(:(:(:(

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394139062835.jpg
    1394139062835.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 123
I got some lovely lean pork steaks,half price,from Morrisons. Any ideas for tea apart from just grilled? x

I make red roast pork:

6 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
3 cloves crushed garlic
1 tsp ground ginger

Chuck it over the pork & chill for at least a few hours. Cook in the oven in the marinade as makes a yummy sauce too. I serve mine with rice & veggies.

I make red roast pork:

6 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
3 cloves crushed garlic
1 tsp ground ginger

Chuck it over the pork & chill for at least a few hours. Cook in the oven in the marinade as makes a yummy sauce too. I serve mine with rice & veggies.

Oh,sounds yummy!!! I just need some Chinese 5 spice and I'm ready.Thanks :) x

Making burgers and chips tonight, a firm fave!

I got some lovely lean pork steaks,half price,from Morrisons. Any ideas for tea apart from just grilled? x

Saucy Chinese pork? From the family feasts on a budget recipe book (it is supposed to use lean pork loin chops but there is not much between them and pork steaks. The pork is flavoured with ginger, garlic, orange, soy sauce, Chinese five spice and chilli and served with stir fried veggies. Do you need the recipe? (1 syn on EE or original or 5.5 syns on Green)

My dinner tonight - Good old spag bog.

Saucy Chinese pork? From the family feasts on a budget recipe book (it is supposed to use lean pork loin chops but there is not much between them and pork steaks. The pork is flavoured with ginger, garlic, orange, soy sauce, Chinese five spice and chilli and served with stir fried veggies. Do you need the recipe? (1 syn on EE or original or 5.5 syns on Green)

My dinner tonight - Good old spag bog.

I'd love the recipe please :) x

5 bean chilli, twice baked wedges with large salad with free yogurt cheese :)

Attachments

• image-2679749054.jpg
    image-2679749054.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 111
Back