Whats for tea tonight?

Syn free sausage and chips (1 syn gravy) 1394311024081.jpg

IG: katttb_sw

Goal Weight : 10st

Well I found the ginger turkey noodles recipe online. I should have paid attention to the fact in said sweet chilli sauce 2tbsp not the fiery hot chilli I threw in! Mouths numb now. And then some of my raspberry chocolate roulade, very nice.

Oh dear Bunny. I hope you are okay! Well at least you survived to get some raspberry roulade.

Roast beef dinner for us tonight, i will stay away from the roast tatties and just have a mountain of veg. Trying syn free till weigh in on Wed!

Roast beef dinner for us tonight, i will stay away from the roast tatties and just have a mountain of veg. Trying syn free till weigh in on Wed!

Same for me (except WI is Tuesday) - roast beef and loads of veg without the tatties. I substitute roast potatoes for a bit of baked sweet potato. Baked normal potato just seems so sad with my roast dinner and I feel cheated while hubby tucks in to crispy crunchy roast tatties, but I find having sweet potato instead makes me feel like I have something a bit special and extra to what he has on his plate.

A stir fry for tonight :)

Gonna give the beef stroganoff recipe a go... bit doubtful though, has anyone tried it?

ForumRunner_20140309_105852.png

Gonna give the beef stroganoff recipe a go... bit doubtful though, has anyone tried it?

View attachment 128236
My niece cooked it for us when we visited. She is a stickler for following a recipe to the letter and I can tell you it was delicious, and absolutely no difference to a stroganoff cooked the non SW way. In fact, she cooked it before I started SW so I wasn't fussing about syns or weight loss at the time, and I still asked her for the recipe. I made it myself a few weeks later and it was just as good.

Hi Shezam - you can have SYN FREE roasties hun - peel and chop pots as usual, pop in the microwave for 6-7 mins then transfer to an oven proof dish, spray will fry light and salt & pepper if required, pop into a hot oven and roast until golden brown, checking and spraying more fry light if required.

Beef Stifado and rice :drool: Syns for red wine but totally worth it!

Chickpea Dahl (added tin toms ), pilau rice (HExB 4 oil), HExA cheese melted over top

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Balsamic slow cooker pulled pork batch, piri piri wedges, Mexican bean salad ?green day.

Attachments

• image-99279966.jpg
    image-99279966.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 169
My niece cooked it for us when we visited. She is a stickler for following a recipe to the letter and I can tell you it was delicious, and absolutely no difference to a stroganoff cooked the non SW way. In fact, she cooked it before I started SW so I wasn't fussing about syns or weight loss at the time, and I still asked her for the recipe. I made it myself a few weeks later and it was just as good.

Oh my!! Made it tonight+its a new fave, even the hubby loved it+he's the fussiest eater ever... soooo delicious :)

Beef stroganoff (Steak strips, onion, mushroom, garlic, beef stock, paprika, thyme, tomato puree, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, dijon mustard, boiled rice) with cherry coke zero

ForumRunner_20140309_202021.png

Back