Whats for tea tonight?

King prawn stirfry with loads of veggies maybe too many was delish tho ;-)

image-2116913857.jpg

X

Cold soggy sandwiches with limp shredded lettuce, sickly sweet stale cupcakes or a bigger packed lunch :grumble: (yup, I love parents' evenings)

Have put some shin beef,carrot,swede and onion in the slow cooker. Going to serve with spring greens and mash. Planning on mini meringue nests,muller light and fruit for after. Trying a fresh passion fruit for the first time!!! :)

Have put some shin beef,carrot,swede and onion in the slow cooker. Going to serve with spring greens and mash. Planning on mini meringue nests,muller light and fruit for after. Trying a fresh passion fruit for the first time!!! :)

Sounds lovely x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pasta with Quorn meatballs and vegetables (mushrooms, red onion and peppers) in a spicy tomato sauce (chopped tomatoes and crushed chillies), topped with cheese (A). Yum!! :)

Quorn chilli with rice and a low fat yoghurt if its a bit spicy

Roast tomato pasta from the SW mag, large rainbow salad, salad beans and lemon juice dressing. Bit too much pasta as I finished the packet!

Attachments

• image-2462154116.jpg
    image-2462154116.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 146
Herb crusted pork, mash and veg

Attachments

• image-1673669248.jpg
    image-1673669248.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 121
That looks yummy, what is in your tomatoey sauce and did you just toss all the cooked veg together with the potatoes or did you do something different with them?

Hi aww thankyou !!
I just used half a carton of passata the garlic flavoured one i used half of it on top of the fish wrapped it in tinfoil and popped it into the oven and the rest os sauce mixed in the pan with the veggies
I boiled my potatoes separate then when cooked I handed them and added to veggies and sauce very nice will be repeating again soon Xxx

Last edited:
Back