Whats for tea tonight?

Veggie stew tonight :)

Ginger, chilli and lime chicken and vegetable kebabs with a mixed leaf salad and mango salsa. Yum!!

Have all my hex's left so it's 2 ww wm pitta topped with tom puree,diced toms,peppers,onions,cheese and jalapenos,served with bns chips and salad. Meringue nest,muller yogurt and passion fruit to follow. Little piggggyyyyy!!!! :)

Same theme as last night success express. Rainbow salad topped with salad beans and roasted Cajun carrots courgette red onion small potato, small piece salmon, beetroot lemon juice on salad.

Attachments

• image-2485126708.jpg
    image-2485126708.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 148
Same theme as last night success express. Rainbow salad topped with salad beans and roasted Cajun carrots courgette red onion small potato, small piece salmon, beetroot lemon juice on salad.

That looks super healthy and yummy ! :D

Kay xx

Simple but yummy dinner tonight... sw chips with poached eggs followed by loads of celery... diet cherry coke to drink

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394830248534.jpg
    1394830248534.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 132
Red day for me. Tandoori turkey chunks and stirfried peppers,onions and mushrooms,topped with syn free mayo and hex a cheese in hexb bfree wraps. Served with salad and a few bns chips. I've started saving my hex's on a Saturday so I can do takeaway style suppers without going overboard on syns....which will be wisely 'spent' on a glass of wine. Or two!!! :)

I had my SW syn free spag bol last night so using the left over bolognese I'm going to make homemade chips in the activfry and have with some salad! :)

how I make my spag bol :
extra lean mince beef, garlic, mushrooms, onions, Sainsbury's italian chopped tomatoes in chilli and oregano, tomato puree, lea & perrins, pepper, salt, more oregano and chilli :)

probably one of the meals that I've found I've learnt off the top of my head that tastes great :D (as I'm not the best cook ahah)

*new to this Minimins so would love any advice & tips for SW*

xoxo

Sounds yum will have t try that
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back