Whats for tea tonight?

SW chicken jalfrezi with brown rice and microwaved poppadoms :)

I will be having a roast, skinless, boneless chicken breast with SW roast potatoes and lots of veg followed by strawberry mousse with fresh strawberries in (made with cottage cheese) yum yum

Dinner :p:p 1394996209284.jpg

Success express day still.

Slow cooker pork with sage, roast marmite potatoes, mushy peas, swede carrots sprouts. Spoon of gravy and apple sauce. Oh my days :)

Attachments

• image-4028228825.jpg
    image-4028228825.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 109
Beef stroganoff with boiled rice and a glass of pepsi max

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1395002339122.jpg
    1395002339122.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 125
SW burger, SW chips, topped with 2 ex light laughing cow triangles, grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms & onions(fried in fry light) was lovely xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-954797819.jpg

Thought I would share xx

Chickpea curry with wholegrain rice.

Can I have recipe please, looks beautiful xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its my new fave recipe, made it for the first time last week+its so lush...

Fry off some beef strips with salt+pepper in the pan using frylight until golden then set aside on a plate. In the same pan add an onion, button mushrooms, 3 cloves of garlic+slowly add 300ml of beef stock (I add mine a few tablespoons at a time+allow to reduce before adding more) then add in the beef strips from earlier. Put in a splash of balsamic vinegar, splash of worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons of tomato puree, half a teaspoon of paprika+a tablespoon of dijon mustard (1 syn). Simmer for few minutes until sauce reduced, remove off the heat for a minute or so then add 6 tablespoons of fat free natural yoghurt... serve with whatever takes your fancy ie chips, boiled rice.

V easy, quick to make+practically syn free coz for entire pan its 1 syn for mustard+this does me 3/4 portions :)

That looks lovely.

Thanks :) tasted yummy+ive left overs for lunch tomorrow... bonus x

Its my new fave recipe, made it for the first time last week+its so lush... Fry off some beef strips with salt+pepper in the pan using frylight until golden then set aside on a plate. In the same pan add an onion, button mushrooms, 3 cloves of garlic+slowly add 300ml of beef stock (I add mine a few tablespoons at a time+allow to reduce before adding more) then add in the beef strips from earlier. Put in a splash of balsamic vinegar, splash of worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons of tomato puree, half a teaspoon of paprika+a tablespoon of dijon mustard (1 syn). Simmer for few minutes until sauce reduced, remove off the heat for a minute or so then add 6 tablespoons of fat free natural yoghurt... serve with whatever takes your fancy ie chips, boiled rice. V easy, quick to make+practically syn free coz for entire pan its 1 syn for mustard+this does me 3/4 portions :) Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you sooo much, look forward to making that xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No probs :)

Steak with fried onions, marmite potatoes, steamed veg pack & maybes carrot & swede mash dependant on how hungry I am...

Back