Whats for tea tonight?

Meatzza!

A "pizza base" made with EL mince and red onion, topped with pasatta, peppers, mushrooms, red onions, jalapenos and cheese.

Lol the meatzza is exactly what I explained in my first post! Instead of a pizza base, it's extra lean mince. Kind of like a big flattened burger. If you google 'meatzza' you will see what I mean - it's originally a Nigella recipe, I am just adapting it to SW :)

I'll google it :) I can't imagine how it binds and holds itself together but I definitely want to find out!!!!!

Well, just like burgers really. The original recipe has eggs and I think possibly breadcrumbs. I don't put either of those Ito my burgers and they always turn out great, so I don't know how this would be any different? I'll let you know how I get on anyway! :)

Well, just like burgers really. The original recipe has eggs and I think possibly breadcrumbs. I don't put either of those Ito my burgers and they always turn out great, so I don't know how this would be any different? I'll let you know how I get on anyway! :)

I don't use eggs or breadcrumbs either? Just finely chopped onion, Worcester sauce whatever flavouring and ex lean steak mince. I let them sit ready in the fridge either overnight though :)

Its my new fave recipe, made it for the first time last week+its so lush... Fry off some beef strips with salt+pepper in the pan using frylight until golden then set aside on a plate. In the same pan add an onion, button mushrooms, 3 cloves of garlic+slowly add 300ml of beef stock (I add mine a few tablespoons at a time+allow to reduce before adding more) then add in the beef strips from earlier. Put in a splash of balsamic vinegar, splash of worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons of tomato puree, half a teaspoon of paprika+a tablespoon of dijon mustard (1 syn). Simmer for few minutes until sauce reduced, remove off the heat for a minute or so then add 6 tablespoons of fat free natural yoghurt... serve with whatever takes your fancy ie chips, boiled rice. V easy, quick to make+practically syn free coz for entire pan its 1 syn for mustard+this does me 3/4 portions :) Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks and sounds lovely

Mediterranean chicken with sweet potato chips

Attachments

• image-1708205840.jpg
    image-1708205840.jpg
    710.3 KB · Views: 130
As promised, here's how my meatzza turned out. It was delicious!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395077944.276584.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395077950.933846.jpg

4 celery sticks to start while main meal was cooking as it didnt consist of any sf so hopefully by doing this I covered myself ok with the third of the plate rule... main meal was sw chips, 2 linda mccartney rosemary+red onion sausages, beans+to drink I had pepsi max

First time trying the sausages+they were yummy :)

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Attachments

• 1395085893567.jpg
    1395085893567.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 111
From the extra easy recipe book. But I made it green day 150g smoked haddock.

Smoked haddock leek, peas , onions risotto with poached egg on top, very nice.

Attachments

• image-2626830557.jpg
    image-2626830557.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 96
Back