Whats for tea tonight?

Changed my mind and had bulgar wheat and ratatouille :) it was yummy, just love green days more!

Risotto... bacon medallions, onion, garlic, chilli flakes, chicken stock, chopped tomatoes, risotto rice, hexa parmesan with a slice of garlic bread on the side+a drink of diet cherry coke

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Attachments

• 1395178428191.jpg
    1395178428191.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 134
Jacket potato done in the oven, first one for years not microwaved! Tuna red onion mayo, beans, salad, he ex cheese.

Attachments

• image-1563103786.jpg
    image-1563103786.jpg
    597.7 KB · Views: 135
Pizza chicken topped with peppers, mushrooms, red onions and mozzarella (A). Served with sweet potato wedges and a mixed leaf salad.

Chicken with Old El Paso smokey bbq seasoning (2.5 syns per half a pack) green and yellow pepper, spring onions and SW chips xxx

Quorn burger with lettuce, tomato and cheese on a wm roll with sw chips and some pickles....my fav green day dinner! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2517820334.jpg
    image-2517820334.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 163
Making the Chicken Tikka Masala with Rice recipe from the Jan/Feb magazine so hope it tastes as good as it looks in the picture! :)

Kathy

I made Meatballs and pasta in a vegetable sauce.

Basically a super-free ragu with Slimming world Meatballs in them.
I decided to go the way of adding Weetabix rather than bread and allocating them under Hex B for today.
Have found adding weetabix to home-made burgers/meatballs/home-made kebabs/koftas to be a more authentic texture and a lot less spongy and easier to add the onion to the meat as well.

All followed by Mango and Melon for dessert :)

I made chicken breast in the oven with tomatoey sauce with onions peppers and tomatoes
Then added broccoli green beans and carrots and baby new potatoes ;-)

image-3648387621.jpg

X

I made chicken breast in the oven with tomatoey sauce with onions peppers and tomatoes
Then added broccoli green beans and carrots and baby new potatoes ;-)

View attachment 129883

X
That looks great, but I particularly like the way the potatoes and beans are 'decorating' the plate, arranged around the food rather than simply piled on the side. I am a firm believer in making your food look pretty to make it more special and appetising.

That looks great, but I particularly like the way the potatoes and beans are 'decorating' the plate, arranged around the food rather than simply piled on the side. I am a firm believer in making your food look pretty to make it more special and appetising.

Aww Thankyou Xxx

Bolognese with pasta, cheese (A) and a mixed leaf salad.

Back