Whats for tea tonight?

salmon with a chinese 5 spice sauce which smells yummy, not sure if it will be rice or chips

Chinese curry made with mayflower sauce,turkey,onions,mushrooms and peas. Served with boiled rice,followed by meringue nests filled with yoghurt,pineapple,mango and passion fruit :)

Chicken bhuna tonight

Salmon, rice, broccoli,peas and corn, nom nom!

Pasta bolognese - no carrots tho so passata, tinned tomatoes, tomato purée, onions, mixed peppers and mushrooms (also enough left to freeze a massive portion - our baby is due in 4 weeks!) and a ripple!!

I had a corned beef hotpot type thing
Layered potato, carrot and onion with 100g lean corned beef and some beef stock...was yummy! :drool: x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-373167209.jpg
    image-373167209.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 121
Hubby is very traditional about his Sunday roast, so today it is roast beef and loads of veg. To be honest I'm pretty bored with roast something every Sunday and would prefer to try some more ambitious recipes as it is the only day in the week that I have the time to be adventurous and creative in the kitchen. DH wont hear of it though.:rolleyes:

Why don't you try something adventurous with your roast like herbs etc if am sure if you look you could find something. The hairy bikers did an Asian one that I think you could use as a base or even in the new mag there is a chicken one I fancied trying

Sweet honey glaze gammon from sainsburys cause its free & yummy, roast spuds, broccoli & cauliflower

Why don't you try something adventurous with your roast like herbs etc if am sure if you look you could find something. The hairy bikers did an Asian one that I think you could use as a base or even in the new mag there is a chicken one I fancied trying

Lol, I would love to, but tampering with the traditional roast is a cardinal sin in hubby's book. I have done "exotic" roasts because I love cooking and experimenting and I adore herbs and spices, but heaven forbid I try that on a Sunday. I don't dislike the traditional roast, I'm just a little bored with it - EVERY Sunday since 2006!

I guess that is what they mean when they say marriage is about compromise ;)

Back