Whats for tea tonight?

mmm i had SW reciepe - Turkey and Seafood Paella.... it was delish - hubby made it and adapted it slightly replacing some seafood to one we have in the freezer ;-) and adding some chilli and pepper - yum... have left overs for lunch too- yay!!! :D

mmm i had SW reciepe - Turkey and Seafood Paella.... it was delish - hubby made it and adapted it slightly replacing some seafood to one we have in the freezer ;-) and adding some chilli and pepper - yum... have left overs for lunch too- yay!!! :D

Would you mind posting the recipe? I'm trying paella this weekend and can't find a recipe I'm happy with yet!

Fake donner kebab for me tonight. Think the boyfriend is more excited about it than me!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

BabyBel burgers served in a WW wholemeal pitta with lettuce, tomato and jalapenos. Yum!!

Last night I had chilli+boiled rice... extra lean mince, onion, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, passata, cumin, coriander, chilli flakes, paprika, garlic, beef stock cubes, kidney beans, soy sauce served with boiled rice+diet cherry coke to drink

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Attachments

• 1396034332266.jpg
    1396034332266.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 119
Homemade Nando's! Chicken breast with medium peri peri marinade (0.5), grilled halloumi cheese (A) and a mixed leaf salad. Maybe some rice or potato wedges too!

Back