Whats for tea tonight?

I had chicken breast wrapped in bacon and cheese (hexa) and more yummy roast veggies. :)

Green day. He ex pork, marmite roasters, sprouts, broccoli, carrot swede, mushy peas :) gorgeous! And finished painting woop woop!

Attachments

• image-2667545896.jpg
    image-2667545896.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 126
Mixed stir fry veg, noodles and lots of soy sauce!

Just had to share this from yesterday's evening meal and didn't know where else to post it. It was soooooo delicious!!

PULLED CHILLI BRISKET - Serves 4-6

Syn Free

1kg beef brisket 1 tbsp. ground cumin
1 level tbsp. ground cinnamon 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
1 heaped tbsp. dried oregano 2 bay leaves (fresh, if poss)
2 red peppers, deseeded and chopped 2 yellow peppers, deseeded and chopped
2 x 400g cans chopped toms 400ml beef stock
3-4 red chillies - 2 of them deseeded and finely sliced
2 red onions, finely sliced Half a bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
Red wine vinegar to taste

Place the beef on a board and score one side with a sharp knife.
Rub the cinnamon, cumin, paprika and oregano into the cuts in the meat. Season well.
Spray well with Olive Oil Frylight, (to be honest, I use 1 tbsp. of olive oil for this, as it's only 6 Syns)then brown in a large pan over a high heat.
Place the bay leaves, peppers, tomatoes and stock in a large pot and bring to the boil.
Meanwhile, add the chilli and onion to the pan with the brisket, cook for 5 minutes, then transfer the lot to the large pot, cover and leave to simmer for four to four and a half hours.
When cooked, pull the beef apart using two forks. Remove the bay leaves, add a little red wine vinegar and add the fresh coriander.
Adjust the seasoning, if necessary.

Absolutely gorgeous! We had ours with salad, SW wedges and some HEX crusty bread. It's well worth all the ingredients it involves! :)

Kathy x

Curried tofu scramble with rice and salad.

1 syn Korma and Rice which can be made syn free using Aldi's brooklea greek coconut yogurts ( I only had mullers in the house)

DSC_1518.JPG

Green day. 1/2 syn meatfree burger, low low slice 2 syns, chips, chilli beans :)

Attachments

• image-1540028541.jpg
    image-1540028541.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 111
I've taken a pack of el mince out of the freezer but haven't decided what to do with it yet :) Having an EE day so maybe bolognese or chilli and rice?? Decisions,decisions lol!!! :)

I've taken a pack of el mince out of the freezer but haven't decided what to do with it yet :) Having an EE day so maybe bolognese or chilli and rice?? Decisions,decisions lol!!! :)

I'm the exact same! took mince out the freezer this morning but no idea what to do with it. Thinking Chilli as had spag bol and mince and tatties last week :) x

Back