Whats for tea tonight?

I made this for pudding later, but may have accidently eaten half already.... lol
pud.jpg

Cowboy hot pot but without the potatoes and added mixed peppers. Its simmering away in the slow cooker so will serve with some broccoli and any other super free veg I pick up on the way home.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmm looks yummy whats in there Xxx

A chocolate fudge Alpen bar on the bottom (hexb), then some quark mixed with sweetener and a caramel options (2 syns), sliced banana, a WW toffee yoghurt, more banana and a strawberry.

2 syns, totally lush. And all gone. lol

A chocolate fudge Alpen bar on the bottom (hexb), then some quark mixed with sweetener and a caramel options (2 syns), sliced banana, a WW toffee yoghurt, more banana and a strawberry.

2 syns, totally lush. And all gone. lol

Mmmm sounds delish too mouth is watering lol must try this thanks Hun Xxx

Warburton brown wrap,topped with salad and shredded chicken and 1tbsp light mayo and hot pepper sauce,with crinkle air fry potatoes.ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398274917.437502.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a recipe for the onion bhajis please? I'm doing an Indian this weekend and would love some cheeky bhajis to go with it :)

It was the smash version of the syn free variety. Fried 2 sliced onions, made up some smash mixed with hot curry powder, garam masala, cumin seeds and fresh coriander but with a little water so it was stiff rather than mash like and mixed the onions in. So the mash kind of just coats it? Scoop into balls and then flattened out a bit on a baking sheet (they cook better flatter IMO) and spritzed with frylight, bake for 30-40 mins (I think!) And voila! Xx

Chips, salad, southern fried drummers and a garlic and herb dip!

ForumRunner_20140423_193447.png

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Diet coke chicken, garlic mushrooms fried in a bit of butter (2 syns) SW chips with hexa of chedder. it all felt a bit naughty to be honest! lol

din.jpg

It was the smash version of the syn free variety. Fried 2 sliced onions, made up some smash mixed with hot curry powder, garam masala, cumin seeds and fresh coriander but with a little water so it was stiff rather than mash like and mixed the onions in. So the mash kind of just coats it? Scoop into balls and then flattened out a bit on a baking sheet (they cook better flatter IMO) and spritzed with frylight, bake for 30-40 mins (I think!) And voila! Xx

Will have to try these :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back