Whats for tea tonight?

It was the smash version of the syn free variety. Fried 2 sliced onions, made up some smash mixed with hot curry powder, garam masala, cumin seeds and fresh coriander but with a little water so it was stiff rather than mash like and mixed the onions in. So the mash kind of just coats it? Scoop into balls and then flattened out a bit on a baking sheet (they cook better flatter IMO) and spritzed with frylight, bake for 30-40 mins (I think!) And voila! Xx

Thank you :) were they good? I tried it with chickpeas once and it was just weird!!!

I went to tgi fridays last night , and had the chicken with sauce on the side which I had with vegetables and swapped the cheesy mash for a salad (no dressing)
Had a great meal and so happy eating there syn free is so easy! :)

Pizza chicken topped with mushrooms, peppers, red onion, jalapenos and mozzarella (A). Served with carrot "chips" and a mixed leaf salad.

I was going to have pizza, but I picked up some lovely looking lean steak cubes so now I'm having beef stroganoff :)

The bonus being it frees up my hexa and hexb... Hmmmm what to scoff! lol

Thyme & Rosemary chicken with SW roast tatties, broccoli, carrots & gravy :)

Attachments

• image-1352070396.jpg
    image-1352070396.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 115
Salmon with lemon pepper , new potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots simples :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya hun. Me too! :D

I used:

1lb extra lean pork mince
A 170g chorizo sausage, chopped
2 medium red onions
2 medium sized pointy red peppers
1 tbsp smoked garlic
Salt and pepper

I chopped all the veg roughly, then added all the ingredients to the food processor, whizzed it up then chilled the mixture before shaping. It made nine 4oz burgers for 15 syns total (~3.5 syns for two burgers)

I cooked them at 180 for about 25 minutes then finished them off under the grill. Nom! Xx

Thank you :) were they good? I tried it with chickpeas once and it was just weird!!!

I thought the taste was pretty spot on, I also flip mine over when they are 95% done so they don't have a soggy bottom! My OH wolfed 3 down and wanted more so, that says it all really!

Peri Peri chicken (2 syns for the marinade), corn on the cob, spicy rice, salad and maybe a ww pitta (HEB).

Homemade EL beef and red onion burger in a wholemeal roll (B) with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, jalapenos and Cheese (A). Served with some carrot "chips" :)

Back