Whats for tea tonight?

A KFC style chicken breast,egg fried rice and some curry sauce on the side,and some type of vegetable,not sure what yet :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

A KFC style chicken breast,egg fried rice and some curry sauce on the side,and some type of vegetable,not sure what yet :)

what kind of curry sauce do you use?

Having a red day today, going to have a malcolm allen burgers (syn free), quorn peppered steak, 2 quorn sausages (1 syn), brocolli & 300 grams baked beans (Heb x2) Can't wait for the feast! haha.

Red day for me. I have some of the thin,flash fry steaks but not really sure what to do with them? In the 'old days' they would have been teamed with fried onions and served in a huge,crusty white baguette. Might slice and stir fry with heaps of spring onion,peppers and a soy/chilli sauce mix and have a wrap or pitta bread plus salad.

Red day for me. I have some of the thin,flash fry steaks but not really sure what to do with them? In the 'old days' they would have been teamed with fried onions and served in a huge,crusty white baguette. Might slice and stir fry with heaps of spring onion,peppers and a soy/chilli sauce mix and have a wrap or pitta bread plus salad.

How about a beef stroganoff with mushrooms and ff fromage frais? :)

Diced pork fried in fry light until crispy then added courgette, red and yellow pepper, onion, mushrooms, Thai basil, chilli, garlic and ginger. Splash of soy, lime juice and sweetener. And served wrapped in crispy lettuce leaves!

Yum yum yum!!! And all free!!

Lasts nights. Wedges with pepper and onions and cheese. With chilli

Attachments

• image-542788905.jpg
    image-542788905.jpg
    760.8 KB · Views: 139
Having a SW dinner tonight with four friends, we all tried the smash Pizza for the first time and LOVED IT!!! So pleased! Smash Pizza, sw chips and salad! :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've come home for the weekend so mum made me gammon, jersey royal potatoes and had some broccoli with it too .... mum's are the best ? x

Going out for a meal tonight for a friend's birthday, was hoping they'd choose Harvester or a grill type place, but they've decided on Indian waaaaaaaaaaa

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's ok plain rice is free,and a tomatoe based curry with no oil could be ok,or a dry tandoori or rolls dish could be ok too :)

Back