Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken balti, rice and veggies

That's ok plain rice is free,and a tomatoe based curry with no oil could be ok,or a dry tandoori or rolls dish could be ok too :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah, but creamy korma, or tikka masala.... lol.

They're the only currys I really like, so torn between having something I won't enjoy, or having the tikka and flexing synning all week... lol

Tonight is BBQ drumsticks, green salad, baked corn on the cob and SW chips. Yummy! I have done extra drumsticks too for work lunches (or midnight snacks ;))

Plain rice and chicken shaslick what I have as a treat most Saturday nights

Yeah, but creamy korma, or tikka masala.... lol.

They're the only currys I really like, so torn between having something I won't enjoy, or having the tikka and flexing synning all week... lol

I would have what I wanted ,and flexi syn :)

Everyone wanted fish and chips ( chip shop) so I asked other half to pop in the Chinese and get me am alternative .
So I had- chicken and spring onion & ginger, mushroom rice and beef in black bean and green pepper . Didn't touch the prawn crackers - felt really good watching them eat theirs knowing I was being good (ish)

image-481265664.jpg

I would have what I wanted ,and flexi syn :)

I did. And there may have been cocktails involved. Oops. Lol.

Syn free(ish) week coming up!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

At mum and dads for a roast chicken dinner :)
Not slimming world friendly on the potatoes or the pudding (20 syns) but j don't care as I still have 5 days until WI so plenty of time for superfree meals then :)

Chilli, wedges and salad.

First time making wedges and they came out great but could have done with better seasoning - what does everyone put on theirs? I just took the plunge at pepper, Italian seasoning, and chilli flakes. Suspect I may regret the chilli flakes later!!

Jolly nice anyway. :)

Attachments

• 1398624118549.jpg
    1398624118549.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 119
Back