Whats for tea tonight?

The finished dish and my portion with roasted leeks and mushrooms. 1398798092198.jpg1398798124371.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes sorry, it's a big dish and will serve 4 (probably more) so you can divide the healthy extras and syns per person x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Doh! I am thick sometimes. That makes sense, thanks for that. The dish sounds and looks amazing.

Just prepped the doner kebab for tomorrow from the new fakeaways book. Been a bit off plan for a while but eager and ready to go this week!! Has anyone tried it yet? Smells nice even in it's raw form!

Hiya - I made the Kebab on Sunday night for tea it was really nice - obviously not as good as the real thing but still tasty :D
Tea- SW Doner Kebab in Pitta with salad and SW chips

Tonights tea - Batchelors Savoury rice, pork chop with all fat removed, red and yellow peppers and a full punnet of mushrooms, cucumber and sliced boiled egg

DSC_1597.JPG

Warm chicken and bacon salad with grilled halloumi (A) and 1 x tbsp. lighter than light mayo (0.5).

I tried the kebab, didn't really rate it to be honest. It was 'ok'. I had to syn some sweet chilli sauce to go with it. Lol.
Followed the recipe to the letter, found it quite dry. The flavour was OK though I suppose, just really dry.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I tried the kebab, didn't really rate it to be honest. It was 'ok'. I had to syn some sweet chilli sauce to go with it. Lol.
Followed the recipe to the letter, found it quite dry. The flavour was OK though I suppose, just really dry.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I thought the same thing. Was wondering if adding hexb olive oil or using a less lean mince and synning it would make a difference? Would still be a healthier alternative x

I thought the same thing. Was wondering if adding hexb olive oil or using a less lean mince and synning it would make a difference? Would still be a healthier alternative x

I think the recipe in the fakeaways book is slightly different to the one on here. Never had a problem with the minimins one. Its always moist and the flavour is great.

Tonight I'm having jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad. Just need to get through the next couple of hours first!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think the recipe in the fakeaways book is slightly different to the one on here. Never had a problem with the minimins one. Its always moist and the flavour is great.

Tonight I'm having jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad. Just need to get through the next couple of hours first!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I got the recipe from here a while back but don't know if it was posted from the fakeaways book? x

I think the recipe on here uses lamb mince, the fakeaways is beef. maybe lamb would be better.

Anyways, tea tonight is meat feast pizza and SW chips.... Can't wait!

Back