Whats for tea tonight?

Yeah lamb is so much better. Tesco sells lamb mine with less than 16% fat so its OK by slimming world standards.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Liver, bacon, tomatoes, onions, mash and green beans

image-3961059953.jpg

Made beef burgers with el mince beef! Sw chips, roasted jumbo mushrooms in garlic Fry light, beans and my hex a of reduced fat cheddar! Was amazing!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think it needs to be extra lean and less than 5% to be free :(

Yeah, the app says that tesco 16% lamb mince is 14 syns per 400g pack. The closest to free I can see is some 10% stuff from waitrose at 0.5 syns per 100g

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah, the app says that tesco 16% lamb mince is 14 syns per 400g pack. The closest to free I can see is some 10% stuff from waitrose at 0.5 syns per 100g

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh well, its still within my daily syns when I've been having it anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Double cheeseburger (A) in a wholemeal roll (B) with mixed leaves, jalapenos and cherry tomatoes. Served with carrot "fries".

I was willing to allow some syns for a tastier dish...shared between four,this won't be so bad :)

4 might be stretching it; I find that one pack of mince makes enough for 2 of us (7 syns each) but then again DF is a little bit greedy when it comes to portion sizes!

Getting back on track, dinner tonight is salmon and prawns with some kind of chopped tomato and pepper sauce that I'll concoct at the last minute with courgette and broccoli.

i'm going to have gammon steak tonight with oven roasted vegetables and 150grams baked beans (HEB) can't wait

Steak, chips, tomato, mushrooms and a peppercorn sauce!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back