Whats for tea tonight?

Venison steak, red wine sauce, chips and veg.

image-4091225179.jpg

I promise there us a steak under that sauce!

I went to harvester for dinner tonight. I had grilled rump steak, baby potatoes and peas (with no butter). Am I right in thinking there are no syns in this?

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I went to harvester for dinner tonight. I had grilled rump steak, baby potatoes and peas (with no butter). Am I right in thinking there are no syns in this?

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Other than possibly a bit of oil on the steak you're totally syn free. Maybe allow about 2 - 3 syns for half a tablespoon of oil.

I think the recipe in the fakeaways book is slightly different to the one on here. Never had a problem with the minimins one. Its always moist and the flavour is great.

Tonight I'm having jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad. Just need to get through the next couple of hours first!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Does anyone have the link to the minimins one?

Burger in a bowl from the Fakeaway book tonight

DSC_1624.JPG WW cumberland sausages, roast butternut squash sprinkled with paprika and tandoori powder, pease pudding and salad with hex cheese

I've decided that on each Saturday that I'm not out, I'm going to cook a fakeaway tea.

The rest of the family have just been to the chippy whilst I had SW Sticky Ginger Beef and Noodles with stir fry vegetables. It was absolutely gorgeous (if I do say so myself ;)) and at just 1 syn for the lot... guilt free too!

I think I'm going to try and get hold of the fakeaway cook book and/or try a few more recipes out of the magazines.

Nandos! Plain butterfly chicken cooked with no skin, spicy rice, corn and salad
Really enjoyed it, tried the grilled halloumi for the 1st time...loved it! :drool: x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1099563217.jpg
    image-1099563217.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 149
Pete's chicken stroganoff tonight. Had it with a ww pitta (hexb) seeing as I'm doing a red day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4046063671.jpg
    image-4046063671.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 151
Sounds great! Is it syn free? Will have to pick some up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back