Whats for tea tonight?

Sweet potato, 2 quorn fillets and mixed veg fried in fry light :D followed by fruit salad. No syns :)

im going to try to make a veggie version of this later in the week :D

I love quorn, you can also do it with quorn style chicken fillets, just an idea ;) xx

Just made big mac in a bowl... Wouldnt really say it was anything like a big mac. But it was lovely!!! Maybe I did something wrong (did add mushrooms because they needed to be used!)
Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1399316594060.jpg
    1399316594060.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 146
I'm posting what I plan to have for tea early as I'm looking forward to it that much... :drool:

I'll be having pizza topped chicken and salad using a recipe from the SW magazine. Gino D'Acampo was cooking something similar on 'Gino's Italian Escape' last night and it looked beautiful (minus the lashings of oil).

Buon appetito x

Last nights was chicken and chorizo penne Arrabiata.

SW Mince Beef Hash, 3 syns as its on a red day. Lots of Sprouts and Green beans on the side. Can't wait!

Spaghetti Bolognese :)

Does anyone know how many syns are in a Linda McCartney veggie sausage? I had two this eve with low fat pilau rice and spinach :D

Which one? I think the red onion one is free if you give me the title I will know if it's that one

Back