Whats for tea tonight?

Green day he ex minced beef burgers, and 60g roll, low fat cheese square 2 syns, chips, chilli beans salad

This looks amazing (especially the chips :D)

does anyone know if the aldi equivalent of muller lights are free? They say fat free on the pack...

Slow cooked beef brisket chilli rice and salad

image-1886029010.jpg

Chicken, chorizo and squid paella

1399489736783.jpg

Salmon fillet, new potatoes and peas

And last night was pork and chorizo burgers with SW chips

1399489900437.jpg

This looks amazing (especially the chips :D)

does anyone know if the aldi equivalent of muller lights are free? They say fat free on the pack...

Thanks, My consultant was talking about aldi mullers but I can't remember if she said all flavours were free.

Double cheesburger (A) in a wholemeal roll (B) with mixed leaves, jalapenos and cherry tomatoes.

Pasta with pork cooked with chorizo sausage, onion pepper mush courgette. Maybe a little cheese

Syn free peri peri sauce, sounds lovely. Have u a recipe? :)

Hi Samantha

This is how I do it:

2 red peppers - roughly chopped
70 ml white wine vinegar
2 teaspoons of salt
pinch of sweetener
3 red chilli peppers roughly chopped
3 birds eye chilli peppers roughly chopped
3 cloves of garlic crushed
1 tbsp mixed herbs
(sometimes I make double as it fills a good sized bottle then)

Just heat a non stick pan, spray with fry light or other low cal cooking spray
Add all the ingredients and simmer for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally, I also add water at this point to help the veg from catching on the pan and also to add a little liquid - around 120 mls usually in total.
Cool slightly then put in a food processor or whiz with a hand blender until it's a nice sauce consistency
Allow to cool then store in a bottle or jar - keep in the fridge (ours usually lasts a week before it's eaten up - don't know when it would go off)

Hope that helps :) xxx

Last edited:
SW donor kebab :)

Attachments

• image-40736239.jpg
    image-40736239.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 143
Green day roast pepper stuffed with 0.5 roast veg couscous he ex feta 45 g , served on large salad with broad beans yummy!

Attachments

• image-3637198262.jpg
    image-3637198262.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 126
Back