Whats for tea tonight?

I had sliced chicken, red pepper, mushrooms and onions baked in BBQ spices with mashed potato and carrot and parsnip. Was really tasty :)

Green day roast pepper stuffed with 0.5 roast veg couscous he ex feta 45 g , served on large salad with broad beans yummy!

Same as last night but orange pepper tonight :)

Attachments

• image-1736676641.jpg
    image-1736676641.jpg
    635.7 KB · Views: 174
Sounds lovely - where did you get the recipe please for the soup

do you have the recipe for the diet coke chicken? I would love to try it some night.

I used a can of Pepsi max, 8tbsp of passata, about 200 mls of stock, chicken or veg, 2tbsp of Worcester sauce and usually add lazy chillies as I like it spicy. I mix all that in a jug then add that to chicken and let it cook away, it does thicken so don't worry if it looks like it's not going to. I also put onions, mushrooms an some peppers in as well, it's a great way to get some superfree in. Hope you enjoy it. Any questions just ask :)

I used a can of Pepsi max, 8tbsp of passata, about 200 mls of stock, chicken or veg, 2tbsp of Worcester sauce and usually add lazy chillies as I like it spicy. I mix all that in a jug then add that to chicken and let it cook away, it does thicken so don't worry if it looks like it's not going to. I also put onions, mushrooms an some peppers in as well, it's a great way to get some superfree in. Hope you enjoy it. Any questions just ask :)
thank you, I've most of the ingredients in the house so I'll maybe try it over the next week. Oh sounds yummy :)

We'll I just had a Terry's chocolate orange after an almighty argument

Hi Minnie!

Don't beat yourself up over it, it happens to all of us. Just draw a line under it and get back on plan. :) (Good choice with the chocolate orange though...mmm!)

More importantly, look after yourself. I hope that you are ok? x

Hi Minnie! Don't beat yourself up over it, it happens to all of us. Just draw a line under it and get back on plan. :) (Good choice with the chocolate orange though...mmm!) More importantly, look after yourself. I hope that you are ok? x

Hi yes I'm fine thank you - OH has apologised... I'm always the one who drags and argument on for ages he just thinks it's fine! I'm not going to dwell on it today, I only went Over my syns by 1 so im not that disheartened the guilt I had whist eating it has put me off!!

How are you today

I'm having SW pizza, weight watcher wrap 5syns with morrisons nume half fat grated cheese 3.5 syns with onion sweet corn and ham

You know there is a wrap you can use as a healthy choice b? They're from Asda, bfree wholemeal gluten free wraps. I use one of those and my hexa of cheese for a syn free 'pizza' nom nom :D

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pork loin chops marinaded in a sachet of Nando's sauce (4 syns,serves 2) savoury rice and salad. Will add peppers,onions and jalapenos to the pork when it goes in the oven. Got both hex's so might make some cheesy garlic bread using a ww petit pain :)

Hi chip sticks yeah I had every intention of going to asda today but didn't so just got the ww ones, plus my hxb is always cereal how boring

My Saturday Night Fakeaway this evening was a Lamb Rogan Josh and Basmati Rice.

Howd u get ur rice t look soooo gawjus to ne never looks like that!! X X Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's brown rice, I cook it and cool then put beaten egg, salt, pepper and a little fish sauce in a pan. I half cook this, mixing it while cooking then add the rice. When mixing I add soy sauce in to taste. :)

Lovely with peas, chicken and spring onion but wanted it plain this time xx

Back