Whats for tea tonight?

Naughty Chinese lol

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Taco beans and he ex steak mince I plus onions mushrooms in slow cooker served with beef savoury rice, salad with broad beans. Looks like sludge??? Lol

Attachments

• image-175586869.jpg
    image-175586869.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 123
Hi chip sticks yeah I had every intention of going to asda today but didn't so just got the ww ones, plus my hxb is always cereal how boring

Lol, I avoid cereal, would much rather use my hexb for a pizza wrap, or alpen bars to make a pudding. I have magic oats twice a week when I go to the gym early and that's it for 'cereal'. :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol, I avoid cereal, would much rather use my hexb for a pizza wrap, or alpen bars to make a pudding. I have magic oats twice a week when I go to the gym early and that's it for 'cereal'. :) Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm trying my best to use it for different things but fail! It's so hard in the week with work I leave by 6:50 and I'm dead to the world to even think about cooking something / plus I work with children 48 3and4 year olds I need a good breakfast

Chicken in oyster sauce with brown rice & salad

I'm having Sunday dinner at my parents tonight. Can't wait. Roast beef, potatoes, roasties (with fry light), veg and gravy :)

I'm trying my best to use it for different things but fail! It's so hard in the week with work I leave by 6:50 and I'm dead to the world to even think about cooking something / plus I work with children 48 3and4 year olds I need a good breakfast

I know what you mean, I have magic oats as it's easy to prepare the night before. Sometimes I also make a big speedy quiche for lunch, have half then save half for breakfast the next day, quick zap in the microwave and scoff scoff... Lol x

For tea tonight, no idea, but my OH is having a Chinese takeaway....
*gulp*

For tea tonight, no idea, but my OH is having a Chinese takeaway.... *gulp* Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app
My sisters and my daughter had a KFC on Friday for their tea and I took myself out for a walk as I didn't want to be tempted lol.

Ginger spring onion king prawns with boiled rice from the Chinese, as my boys are out for tea and we've not had a treat since Xmas.

Pasta, bit of nandos sauce (my mouth BURNS), roasted peppers (fry light) and 2 quorn sausages. For pud is a light yoghurt with raspberries and strawberries:)

Well my OH had his Chinese curry and chips. I pined, but had Moroccan meatballs and roast veg. Syn free :D

Had spicy mini chicken fillets, homemade savoury rice with cucumber, onion, pepper and tomatoes and homemade wedges, followed by minty Muller with oranges and strawberries
1399835923232.jpg

Sent from my HTC One S using MiniMins.com mobile app

What's the recipe for this nando's sauce? X

Back