Whats for tea tonight?

Ham salad

Attachments

• image-2357886827.jpg
    image-2357886827.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 153
Sainsbury 1/4lb burger in wholemeal roll with gherkin. SW chips, courgette pepper onion. Mmmmm

Gorgeous tea. SW green day.
Roast veg couscous, Asda ranch salad with roast peppers stuffed with Asda he ex 90g pastrami fried mushrooms onions, topped with he ex 75g light soft cheese :)

Attachments

• image-2154721080.jpg
    image-2154721080.jpg
    661.6 KB · Views: 139
Gorgeous tea. SW green day. Roast veg couscous, Asda ranch salad with roast peppers stuffed with Asda he ex 90g pastrami fried mushrooms onions, topped with he ex 75g light soft cheese :)
That looks lush.

I'm having extra lean beef and vegetable chilli. Served with a roasted pepper stuffed with savoury rice, 2 x Discovery taco trays (4), jalapenos and cheese (A). Yum!!

I'm having gammon, egg and slimming world chips with a side salad... :eating:

I'm going to make meatballs with peppers and mushrooms in my own tomato and garlic sauce served with rice :)

Sticky chicken stir fry nommmmm

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OH is currently making me veggie sausages, mushrooms, peppers and onions with pasta mixed in nandos sauce (3 syns). Plan to have a yoghurt (aldi equivalent of muller light) for pudding with mixed fruit, I wanted to crumble in an aldi cereal bar (the under 70 cal one) - am I right in thinking this will be about 3 syns? Xx

Lots of ideas here for me to jot down! Everyones food looks so yummy. :)
5 spice beef for us tonight. Made with onions, garlic, tomatoes, beef, 5 spice, soy and salt and pepper. Having some SW chips with it and salad. :D

Back