Whats for tea tonight?

I've dropped the SW ball completely this week. With two job interviews, one of which is my dream, and my GCSE students writing their chemistry exam tomorrow, the stress and workload has not left me much brain power or time to think about or cook healthy yummy meals! So tonight is Chinese takeaway and I'm not even bothering to check for the healthier options but ordering what I like!!! :eek: :eek: Is that completely shocking?

(At 1.5 lb away from my target and more than half a year of practicing the plan I am confident that any damage done will be easily rectified after job interviews and exams.)

I've dropped the SW ball completely this week. With two job interviews, one of which is my dream, and my GCSE students writing their chemistry exam tomorrow, the stress and workload has not left me much brain power or time to think about or cook healthy yummy meals! So tonight is Chinese takeaway and I'm not even bothering to check for the healthier options but ordering what I like!!! :eek: :eek: Is that completely shocking?

(At 1.5 lb away from my target and more than half a year of practicing the plan I am confident that any damage done will be easily rectified after job interviews and exams.)

Youve done really well don't worry about it. Enjoy your Chinese :D

Do you have the recipe please!

I actually just copied the fast food outlet in the market as I didn't have the ingredients that Bilsat put on his recipe thread.
Straight to wok flat thai noodles, cooked in sweet chilli sauce (syn as required), cooked chicken, beansprouts and spring onions. I added 1tble spoon of peanut butter and a little water. Then what the street vender done was push the mix to one side and scramble an egg in the wok then serve.
I have to admit it was very tasty and I am looking to do this at least once a week.

Meatballs, peppers and mushrooms with a tomato and garlic sauce served with rice :)

Attachments

• image-1759550314.jpg
    image-1759550314.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 98
does anyone have a tried and tested recipe for Szechuan Chicken please? i've seen quite a lot of posts about it but can't find a recipe. Thanks in advance
:)

I made a new recipe (google) Kung pao but I adapted it to SW, I need to reduce the syns again next time as it was 14 between 2 of us, but it was amazing! I used quorn chicken, green day and tbsp light peanut butter instead of nuts.

Attachments

• image-604720971.jpg
    image-604720971.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 106
A warm chicken and bacon salad with grilled halloumi (A) and 2 x tbsp lighter than light mayo (1).

Pasta with sausages (1 syn), spinach, peppers, mushrooms and my HEA of lightest philly cheese.

We go shopping straight from work on a Thursday and I often end up being 'bad' by the time we get home. Planning on having a banana and a yoghurt on my afternoon break to keep me going and have 1 hex b and both hex a's to use. So thinking a big juicy cheese and tomato sandwich with a side of pickles, a synned bag of crisps and a ready chopped pot of fruit. Quick,easy and on-plan naughty :-D

Tuna pasta bake

Tonight were having a mini bbq :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

This looks amazing! How did you make it?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just google Kung pao chicken and adapt syns as low as you can, I used frylite not oil. 1 tbsp light peanut butter instead of nuts. 1 tbsp corn starch but next time ill use 1/2! Same with sesame oil ill use 1/2! Tbsp port I had lying around. The rest are free ingredients oh and I used quorn chicken on green day.and wholemeal spaghetti :)

Just google Kung pao chicken and adapt syns as low as you can, I used frylite not oil. 1 tbsp light peanut butter instead of nuts. 1 tbsp corn starch but next time ill use 1/2! Same with sesame oil ill use 1/2! Tbsp port I had lying around. The rest are free ingredients oh and I used quorn chicken on green day.and wholemeal spaghetti :)

Will do..,thanks :)
Wasn't sure if it was an actual sw recipe... But this sounds like a plan, and great for me cos I do a lot of green days too :)

Thanks!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pork steak in gravy (added onion & carrots too!) roast potatoes, steamed veg pack & mushy peas

Back