Whats for tea tonight?

OH tried to make me a pasta bake off the SW website, it needed fromage frais but instead he put in yoghurt. It wasn't nice haha :cry:

Chicken and mushroom in BBQ spices served with batchelors savoury chicken rice cooked in a chicken stock and a dollop of extra light mayo :)

Attachments

• image-366587631.jpg
    image-366587631.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 127
Cajun chicken salad, loads of greens, egg mayo made with EL mayo and paprika and baked baby potatoes :eat:

Green tea was 90g Asda pastrami he ex B, roast garlic rosemary potatoes, large salad gorgeous :)!

Attachments

• image-3730938452.jpg
    image-3730938452.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 133
A jacket potato with tuna crunch (1) and a mixed leaf salad.

Oh dear beckie, I bet the yoghurt made it just.... lovely!

Fake KFC chicken with salad tonight. Just prepped the chicken so I can just stick it in the oven when OH is home. :)
Until then I will have a fruit salad, but muller light instead of fruit juice. I'm in love with the toffee muller light + banana atm! I feel like I'm having a banoffee pie minus the crust lol :)

Starting to run low on grapes and kiwi though.. my number one to be snacked on fruits throughout the day.. May need to stock up again lol :)

Mushroom risotto, 30g Parmesan (hea) and rocket

image-4216070132.jpg

Oh dear beckie, I bet the yoghurt made it just.... lovely!

Fake KFC chicken with salad tonight. Just prepped the chicken so I can just stick it in the oven when OH is home. :)
Until then I will have a fruit salad, but muller light instead of fruit juice. I'm in love with the toffee muller light + banana atm! I feel like I'm having a banoffee pie minus the crust lol :)

Starting to run low on grapes and kiwi though.. my number one to be snacked on fruits throughout the day.. May need to stock up again lol :)

it was .... Interesting :D

This is mine tonight - quorn pieces, pasta, peppers, leeks and baby sweetcorn with peri peri salt (syn free) and I'm going to have fruit for pudding. It's weigh in tomorrow so trying at last minute to be as good as possible!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 114
Where to start...mixed salad leaves,cottage cheese,chinese savoury rice,pickled onions,beetroot,red pepper,hex a cheese,a few jalapeno slices,2 tbsps el mayo and my hex b pitta bread. Stuffed :-D x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140516_193307.png
    ForumRunner_20140516_193307.png
    350.5 KB · Views: 97
Back