Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken, mushrooms and red pepper in maggie garlic chicken (2syns as I only used half the sachet), chicken vegetable rice and mixed veg. Yummy :)

Attachments

• image-1633874554.jpg
    image-1633874554.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 138
image.jpg

First attempt at SW eaton mess! Looks like a milkshake but tastes thick and lovely :)

Linda rosemary red onion sausages, roast garlic rosemary potatoes and salad green day.

Attachments

• image-971009222.jpg
    image-971009222.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 140
BBQ pulled pork on a wholemeal roll, homemade coleslaw and salad.

Babybel burger with potato wedges, salad and coleslaw (3 syns).

Chicken done in slow cooker, carrots, brocolli, green beans, mnge tout, 240grams of tatties roasted & 2 syns of gravy. Red day :)

Had Shepards pie but with slices potato instead of mashed... Lots veggies too. Was lovely, even better that it was at my mums house so no cooking for me ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I had paprika rubbed chicken breast with a baby bel in the middle. With garlic cabbage, parsnips, mushy peas. And onion gravy. (Made from stock) was gorgeous! Then had frozen yoghurt with cherries, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. :)

Red day steak kidney, leeks, carrots, onions herbs, beef stock in slow cooker all day. He b 200g new potatoes broccoli, swede, sprouts

Attachments

• image-3842755544.jpg
    image-3842755544.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 88
Cheese tomatoes & pickles nom!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm giving the fakeaways book kebab a go - with lamb mince, not beef. It is smelling delicious as it cooks and even super skinny non-SW hubby has declared he is going to try it because of the smells. Hope it lives up to the aromas wafting out the kitchen!

Ratatouille and cous cous for tea tonight. Yum! Loads of SF (to stop me feeling guilty about the fish and chips at the seaside yesterday!!!!) xx

Back