Whats for tea tonight?

Lol I was just thinking I might make this tonight as its either that or burgers that have been in the freezer a while. Need to go shopping tomorrow and stock up on a few things.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

BBQ for us tonight, using the spicy barbeque marinade from the SW website on some lean pork, some vegetables (had enough salad today :) ) and some corn on the cob. Smells good :)

You'll get sick of pasta soon enough. I get times when it's all I want to eat. Even throw loads of veg into it and meat etc. Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Melissa I wish I got sick of pasta I've loved it since I was a baby!!! Sadly my obsessions not budging have a look at tea tonight looks like a huge portion

Attachments

• image-180559658.jpg
    image-180559658.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 162
I'm making sweet potato chips (SW chips style just swapped potato for sweet potato), 2 quorn low fat veggie sausages (these are free, and it know I've had veggie sausages for tea for like the past 4 days haha :p) and green beans. After I'm going to have a aldi cherry yoghurt and meringue (4 syns)

Hi Melissa I wish I got sick of pasta I've loved it since I was a baby!!! Sadly my obsessions not budging have a look at tea tonight looks like a huge portion

I have eaten huge portions of everything for my SW tea's and lost 6 stone ;) but I'm not a big eater in the day or snacker! :)

Just spent an hour washing and chopping fruit to go into freezer bags in smoothie portions so I am wrecked...need something easy to do with chicken for tea!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just spent an hour washing and chopping fruit to go into freezer bags in smoothie portions so I am wrecked...need something easy to do with chicken for tea!

You are aware that smoothies need to be synned? Easy with chicken for tea = SW chips! And a quick salad for your superfree

I have eaten huge portions of everything for my SW tea's and lost 6 stone ;) but I'm not a big eater in the day or snacker! :)

Hi bunny lush, that's the same with me all I had today was weetabix and a mullerlight yoghurt with low fat super noodles for my lunch!!! I deserve it ha x

Slimming Potato skins with onion, mushrooms, bacon and laughing cow xtra light with salad!

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You are aware that smoothies need to be synned? Easy with chicken for tea = SW chips! And a quick salad for your superfree

Hi Peggy ... Yep I make them for the kids :) I take the odd swig before I hand them over though. Is it the same with blending veg? I drink a spinach juice every morning...I hope its not meant to be synned...so confusing sometimes.

Hi Peggy ... Yep I make them for the kids :) I take the odd swig before I hand them over though. Is it the same with blending veg? I drink a spinach juice every morning...I hope its not meant to be synned...so confusing sometimes.

Veg is grand, it's just fruit you can't cook or blend. I think it has something to do with the sugars in it or something, I can't remember

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, lucky kids. I loved smoothies. They were like milkshakes and, as a child, WAAAAAY better that munching a healthy apple or bowl of grapes! Good for you, I think it is great that you are encouraging your children to have healthy snacks and treats ands prepared to spend time and effort making them. Uh, yes, I think you are right about the veggie juice. I don't get it either but SW has taught me to love fruit as a snack, something I avoided my whole life, so I don't mind so much now.

Wow, lucky kids. I loved smoothies. They were like milkshakes and, as a child, WAAAAAY better that munching a healthy apple or bowl of grapes! Good for you, I think it is great that you are encouraging your children to have healthy snacks and treats ands prepared to spend time and effort making them. Uh, yes, I think you are right about the veggie juice. I don't get it either but SW has taught me to love fruit as a snack, something I avoided my whole life, so I don't mind so much now.

Thanks Peggy...I am trying to encourage them to have a healthy body image. I don't like them hearing that I am dieting AGAIN! So instead of putting focus on my scales I am trying to talk more about us all eating healthy :) its so hard to get one of them to eat fruit and veg and she is 14! But the smoothies are working a treat :)

A warm chicken and bacon salad with grilled halloumi (A) and 2 x tbsp lighter than light mayo (1).

Back