Whats for tea tonight?

Here's the pic,

image-3770077313.jpg

And thank you chipsticks for helping with the sausages and pippa much appreciated xxxxx

Chicken pasta bake

How long would do them in the oven?

Usually about 20/25 mins at about 200. Depends on how big they are really.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They're half a syn each. Think I'm making some concoction tonight, a pasta dish, maybe quark and fromage frais mixed with herbs add cooked pasta, top with hexa cheese and bake. Hopefully it will be edible! Lol Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi chipsticks I've found them on the online syn finder and turns out there 1 syn :)

Attachments

• image-2239321618.jpg
    image-2239321618.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 79
Hi chipsticks I've found them on the online syn finder and turns out there 1 syn :)

Hmmm, they must have changed recipe then, they're always been half a syn x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I own a butchers, for our fat free burgers we bind together with Smash, so totally syn free :)!
Oh I'll have to get some smash next time I do a shop. I take it you just coat the meat lightly in it? I'll try it without any coating tonight.

Chicken fried cauliflower rice....in need of comfort food........

Oh I'll have to get some smash next time I do a shop. I take it you just coat the meat lightly in it? I'll try it without any coating tonight.

Mix it in to bind but you shouldn't need it. Shape the burgers, pop them in the fridge (10 minutes usually does fine for me) then cook. I usually do them in the oven and they come out lovely. I make mines really thick though so takes a bit longer too cook.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh i must give that a try, sounds fab :)

Mix it in to bind but you shouldn't need it. Shape the burgers, pop them in the fridge (10 minutes usually does fine for me) then cook. I usually do them in the oven and they come out lovely. I make mines really thick though so takes a bit longer too cook. Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thank you. Let's hope they turn out okay b

They will and you'll love them. Burgers are amazing! I might make some for tomorrow's dinner

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They will and you'll love them. Burgers are amazing! I might make some for tomorrow's dinner Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app
If they turn out good I might make them a regular weekly thing because damn I miss burgers and sausages and my local Sainsburys and Tesco don't so the low syn ones :(

We're having chicken korma with whole-grain rice tonight. The OH has been told his blood pressure needs to come down a bit so we're having loads of things with whole grain in it atm! Love the korma though so tonight it's no hardship! :)

Kathy

Back