Whats for tea tonight?

Mixed salad with tomatoes, sweet potato wedges, halloumi using HEx and Linda McCartney Rosemary sausages :eat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    641.1 KB · Views: 153
Just reminded me...I have some of those sausages in the freezer,going to throw them in the oven with my roast veg!!! Your meal looks lush btw :)

Thanks, they are amazing and syn free :D

Being extra healthy tonight - having red lentil curry (much to my daughter's disgust!), with spinach stirred through and topped with HEX grated, mature Cheddar.

Kathy

Diet coke chicken with rice.

Fruit salad for desert.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401303389.663849.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401303402.514186.jpg

Thanks, they are amazing and syn free :D

This was my amended tea thanks to your mention of the Linda Mac sausages :)
Bns and carrot chips,Linda MaCartney red onion sausages,mushy peas and 1tbsp sweet chilli ketchup. Weird but wonderful...only managed 2 sausage and half the chips though :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140528_195618.png
    ForumRunner_20140528_195618.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 117
I'm having what I planned to have Tuesday night (before a chinese takeaway found it's way into the flat): Linda McCartney red onion sausages with homity pie (HEA) and broccoli.

Pulled pork in BBQ Sauce (little sauces book) with salad and WM Pitta Bread (Hex B) ... Yummy :)

Going to make steak (all visible fat removed), mushrooms, onions and chunky chips. First time cooking steak, wish me luck.

Going to make steak (all visible fat removed), mushrooms, onions and chunky chips. First time cooking steak, wish me luck.

Seal each side then pop in the oven on around 200 for 5 minutes .... Perfect for a medium Steak :)

I've just been informed last minute that we're going to families for a birthday buffet...

I rang to see what food I should bring... "don't worry chip's, we got everything, pizza, cheese n bacon quiche, scotch eggs, sausage rolls, wedges, cheese, cake...."

any salad I croak?
Nope, toooo cold for salad, silly...

No time to make anything
*weeps a little*

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd go for quiche , not eating the pastry scotch egg (without the meat) and wedges. that's the great thing with SW. Mixing and matching. good luck.

Seal each side then pop in the oven on around 200 for 5 minutes .... Perfect for a medium Steak :)

Thanks for the tip :) I just pan fried it 6 minutes each side and it turned out beautiful, little but burnt round the edges cause I used fry light and not oil but for first attempt I'm pleased :)

Attachments

• image-3128582011.jpg
    image-3128582011.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 122
Grilled chicken with Maggi So Tender Paprika (1syn), new potatoes, spring greens and roasted veg (bns, tomatoes, red onion and courgette)

Attachments

• image-4288411231.jpg
    image-4288411231.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 117
Back