Whats for tea tonight?

Pork chow mein, was yummy!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401390608.918854.jpg

I had been craving one of those Birdseye cheese and bacon inspirations as the ad for them seems to always be on whenever I watch tv! But at 295 cals and 15g of fat, no thanks! So I made an alternative version with Philadelphia Chives, crushed garlic clove and wrapped it in bacon instead of breadcrumbs as had already used up HexB.. Have to say it was delicious! Served it with baby potatoes and heaps of salad :) Stuffed now :4635:

I'm going to be having a warm chicken and bacon salad with grilled halloumi (A) and 2 x tbsp LTL mayo (1).

I'm having a baked sweet potato with beans, cheese (HEA), tomatoes, mushrooms and corn on the cob. Might chuck a couple of BGTY sausages (2 syns) on the plate as well if there's the room!

I'm having a burger with steamed vegetables and maybe some sw chips! Using my hex b for the bread for burger and hex a for cheese :). I can't wait!

Fish fillets with mustard mash and veg :)

Last night we had Lamb Dhansak curry. It was delicious!

Going to make steak (all visible fat removed), mushrooms, onions and chunky chips. First time cooking steak, wish me luck.

Tips for the perfect steak:

Oil the steak or spray frylite and season don't oil the pan
Make sure pan is really hot
Put steak down on oiled side and do not touch for 3 mins (medium) 5(well done)
Oil other side and season while in pan and repeat on other side.

This has given me the perfect steak every time! After years of getting it wrong!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Chicken shaslick on a bed of salad... Salivating just thinking about it!

Back