Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken and mushroom fried in frylight coated in garlic and curry powder with batchelors chicken savoury rice.

image-2132090326.jpg

image-2591594945.jpg

Lisa x

Seeded haddock and salad

I'm considering a Chinese for dinner, been sick all day and got weighed in tonight, have lost 3.5lbs. A total of 17lbs in 4 weeks! I think I deserve a little treat

Curry night...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401741114.947825.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401741114.947825.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 141
I'm considering a Chinese for dinner, been sick all day and got weighed in tonight, have lost 3.5lbs. A total of 17lbs in 4 weeks! I think I deserve a little treat

That's a brilliant success, well done you. I've lost 10lbs in 4 weeks but last two days been suffering bad with bloatedness. Have your Chinese, well deserved treat.

I'm having a cheesy vegetable dish: basically leeks, peas, broccoli and cauliflower all mixed in with half a tub of low low.

Do you have a recipe for them?

3 - 4 Onions, thinly sliced
50g Gram Flour (10 syns)
4 tbls water
1 Garlic clove, crushed
Half a teaspoon each of turmeric, cumin, ground coriander and chilli powder
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Fry the onions gently in fry light, until soft and golden brown, mix together with the other ingredients to form a thick paste, if too dry, add some more water.

Divide into as many as you like, I cooked mine in a mini muffin tin, and it made 9, so, just over one syn each!

Bake at 220*c for 20 minutes

Enjoy x

3 - 4 Onions, thinly sliced 50g Gram Flour (10 syns) 4 tbls water 1 Garlic clove, crushed Half a teaspoon each of turmeric, cumin, ground coriander and chilli powder salt and freshly ground black pepper Fry the onions gently in fry light, until soft and golden brown, mix together with the other ingredients to form a thick paste, if too dry, add some more water. Divide into as many as you like, I cooked mine in a mini muffin tin, and it made 9, so, just over one syn each! Bake at 220*c for 20 minutes Enjoy x

They look lovely. Would blended chickpeas work instead of gram flour to make them syn free?

I'm having a cheesy vegetable dish: basically leeks, peas, broccoli and cauliflower all mixed in with half a tub of low low.

This sounds really good!, how many syns would the lowlow be?

This sounds really good!, how many syns would the lowlow be?

Just under half a tub of low low can be used as a healthy extra.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you x

I can't see no reason why not, has I have seen recipes using chickpeas, maybe you won't need the water then.

I've used chickpeas before in recipes instead of flour, water and eggs. It should come out ok but the texture will be a bit strange.

Back