Whats for tea tonight?

Those burgers look heavenly how did you do it?!

Hi minniemouse Here's my recipe -

INDIAN SPICED LAMB BURGERS
---------------------------------------
475g pack of lamb mince
1 tbsp madras curry powder
1 onion peeled and chopped small
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1 beaten egg
1 garlic clove crushed
1 tsp salt

Combine all ingredients with your hands
Shape into burgers, cook on BBQ or brown in pan then finish off in oven

This mixture made 5 burgers and 7 mini meatballs to use in a salad for the next day

Burgers can be frozen before cooking
Xx

Hi minniemouse Here's my recipe - INDIAN SPICED LAMB BURGERS --------------------------------------- 475g pack of lamb mince 1 tbsp madras curry powder 1 onion peeled and chopped small 1 tbsp lemon juice 2 tbsp chopped coriander 1 beaten egg 1 garlic clove crushed 1 tsp salt Combine all ingredients with your hands Shape into burgers, cook on BBQ or brown in pan then finish off in oven This mixture made 5 burgers and 7 mini meatballs to use in a salad for the next day Burgers can be frozen before cooking Xx

Oh I'm going to try at the weekend they look lovely !!

Fresh start today so to speak. Having an extra easy day today and partner is making turkey and leek pie for tea. It's usually chicken but only have turkey steak in :)

I started all over again yesterday after having a stern talk to myself!!!!
So yesterday's dinner was:
Bacon, cabbage, potato and sweet potato mash
image-2968445070.jpg

We had Indian spiced lamb burgers with a wholemeal pitta, 1/2 a low low slice , salad, Sw chips and onion bhajis (3 syns for 6) mint raita made with ant yog and a tsp mint sauce ( synned) and lemon & coriander couscous

View attachment 140861

This looks really good!, how many syns are the onion bhajis?

Trying these for tea tonight

Hi minniemouse Here's my recipe -

INDIAN SPICED LAMB BURGERS
---------------------------------------
475g pack of lamb mince
1 tbsp madras curry powder
1 onion peeled and chopped small
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1 beaten egg
1 garlic clove crushed
1 tsp salt

Combine all ingredients with your hands
Shape into burgers, cook on BBQ or brown in pan then finish off in oven

This mixture made 5 burgers and 7 mini meatballs to use in a salad for the next day

Burgers can be frozen before cooking
Xx

This looks really good!, how many syns are the onion bhajis?

Hi Millie , they're 0.5 each . I used the curry feast book recipe which i think was roughly the same as ginlins , but i used her idea to cook them in a mini muffin tray and they were much better .

2 onions sliced thinly,
25g gram flour
1/4 tsp chilli powder, coriander ,cumin and turmeric
2 tbsp water
1 crushed garlic clove

Fry onions until soft, mix everything together and divide into mini muffin tray. It made 12 and they were delicious .i used to dollop them on a baking tray but they used to dry out more , I much prefer this way xx

I made a Korma but it tasted really weird so added tikka masala spices, and made the baked bean loaf and boiled rice on the side.

Chicken pasta

I had Maggi so juicy garlic for chicken. I threw mushrooms and onions in the bag with the mix and I had it with cheesy potato skins.

It was ok, but nothing very special so I don't think I'll use syns on it again!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401908869.316168.jpg lamb burgers with cous cous and a stir fry pack. Was lush

Sweet chilli chicken chunks (1 syn), rice, mushrooms with sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)

Back