Whats for tea tonight?

Help needed!

We have an ice cream van that comes round to our offices on a nice day like today!, so soon he might be coming every day!

Can anyone tell me the Syns of a Mr Whippy without sauce and a flake just the ice cream and cone??

Made the Lemon Chicken from the Taste of Asia cookbook tonight.

LemonChicken-Copy.jpg

I need inspiration please. Cooking for 1 tonight and want something quite simple and easy. Planning a red day. Any help is appreciated x

Nice piece of steak medium rare with garden salad and SW chips....my favorite

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I need inspiration please. Cooking for 1 tonight and want something quite simple and easy. Planning a red day. Any help is appreciated x

What about a Mediterranean chicken tray bake ..all in one dish (so less washing up!). Slices of potatoes (can even use tinned ones if you want!), tomatoes, courgettes, onions, mushrooms, bit of garlic, loads of herbs and a chicken breast and maybe slices of lemon if you like it. A few sprays of frylight (I like to crumble a little bit of chicken oxo cube over it for extra yumminess) and into the oven. Easy, yummy, plenty of superfree and hardly any effort x

I'm going to have pasta with Quorn meatballs and vegetables in a spicy tomato sauce. Topped with cheese (A).

Baby boil potatos, salmon and veg. Having it early as I'm in my mum's for dinner but have had nothing but fruit today and I'm starving lol. Will probably use my heb for a sandwich or beans on toast later tonight because I know I'll be hungry around 8.

SW chilli with pasta and potato wedges...mmmm

Warm chicken and bacon salad with grilled halloumi (A) and 2 x tbsp. LTL mayo (1).

Slow roasted jacket potatoes

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back