Whats for tea tonight?

image-4294441119.jpg

Minted lamb burger, 1 slice bread (from hexb) and wedges. Roast veg: red, yellow and green pepper, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, carrot and sweet potato! Loved it!

Savoury mince (made with fajita powder) pan fried sliced pots, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, gherkins, onion, pickled onion, grated carrot, beetroot, boiled eggDSC_1826.JPG

Pan-fried salmon fillets with new potatoes and petit pois. Fresh fruit salad to follow. Eating late tonight and can't wait!

Kathy

Pork & Beef strip stir fry with the usual veg and egg noodles.

I will be serving mine before adding OH's 14.5syn BBQ sauce from Tesco!! :eek:

I am sure there is a syn/low syn version of bbq sauce!
Maybe you could make some of that then you could have some too? Am sure their is recipese on here, google and SW site. :)

I am sure there is a syn/low syn version of bbq sauce!
Maybe you could make some of that then you could have some too? Am sure their is recipese on here, google and SW site. :)

I've got the meat in the fridge marinating in ginger, garlic & soy.. that will do for me.
The BBQ sauce is the chilled version in Tesco, couldn't believe the syn value when I checked it this morning - wow!

I've got the meat in the fridge marinating in ginger, garlic & soy.. that will do for me.
The BBQ sauce is the chilled version in Tesco, couldn't believe the syn value when I checked it this morning - wow!

wow that is a lot! I am not overly keen on bbq sauce personally but its a lot of syns!

Back