Whats for tea tonight?

Chilli con carne (Ex lean mince, onion, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, passata, cumin, coriander, paprika, garlic, chilli flakes, soy sauce) served with boiled rice + diet cherry coke to drink

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Attachments

• 1404334063669.jpg
    1404334063669.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 112
The creamy chicken pasta from the SW mag plus 4.5 syns garlic bread. Oh my days gorgeous !

Just checking back on recent posts+this looks so yummy... do u have the recipe please xx

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I love this thread, when I run out of ideas I trawl back and always come up with something we fancy! My problem is I have to keep husband's calories up as he is underweight!

Chilli pasta bake topped with cheese (A).

Our meat chap is coming tonight so, Sirloin Steak (fat removed) with SW Chips, Peas, Mushrooms & Tomatoes... might even make the SW Peppercorn Sauce if I can find the recipe!

Salmon pesto pasta tonight!! Really yummy filling dinner!

Lasagne using leftover chilli (ex lean mince, mushrooms, peppers, onions, pasatta, kidney beans) with cheese toppimg (HE A).

Success express tea do chicken chasseur with Bombay veg bites

image-2388963179.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1404413312074.jpg

Salad with prawns, crab sticks, cray fish & cockles with SW chips and tbsp low cal mayo.

Was lush enjoyed every mouthful.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I blended queso fresco, fresh basil, a clove of garlic, peppercorns and a little liquid sweetener then spread it on turkey and rolled them and put it in the oven. Served with mashed potato, broccoli and cauliflower. Very nice! And the spread will be nice to dip carrots or tomatoes in tomorrow.

Got SW magazine yesterday and the recipes look fab. Spoilt for choice and also love reading what everyone else is having. Creamy chicken pasta I think.......:cool:

Back