Whats for tea tonight?

I'm thinking Lidl heat, eat & enjoy hunters chicken (does anyone know the syns please? Aldi's is 3.5 per breast) with a head of brocolli & some baked beans :D

Chicken tikka with a red onion,cucumber and coriander salsa,mixed leaves and either a ww pitta or bfree wrap. Going to have fat free yoghurt with chillies as a dip :)

Change of plan partner wants to have a bbq tonight, i'm just going to have meat and salad and used my healthy extra for today, going to have a bbq'd chicken breast & a Malcolm Allans burger (free) plenty of salad

I'm thinking Lidl heat, eat & enjoy hunters chicken (does anyone know the syns please? Aldi's is 3.5 per breast) with a head of brocolli & some baked beans :D

Good job you're having a change of plan, shezam! Looked online for the Syn value of the Lidl Hunter's Chicken for you and can't find it anywhere! Syns could be much more than you think but couldn't confirm. Maybe someone else can find it for you. Anyway, enjoy the BBQ instead! :)

Kathy

Can I ask when you all eat your evening meal roughly? I go for about 730pm, any earlier than that and I know I'm hungrier later on.
Mackerel and pasta for me tonight

We eat at 7pm with the luxury of watching emmerdale lol. And it's the finish of my desperate housewife day then!

Tonight is salad, new potato salad from the farm a stones throw away! Red onion sausages, broad beans.

I eat between 5 and 5.30 with my son but always have something else about 9. I can't wait till after I put my son to bed would be about 8.30 but my hubby does.
Tea tonight was a prawn and asparagus salad with a poached egg from the slug and lettuce

lovely dinner tonight

had sw burgers with sw seasoned wedges and salad - delicious...............

I had slimming world burgers during the week. Made me feel like I was being naughty and I wasn't at all! yum x

chicken, peppers, onions and loads of other veggies cooked in a tomato sauce in oven with basil and thyme and oregano for good measure and perhaps garlic. New pots with butter for him, none for me. Berries and Greek ff yog for me. Magnum ice cream for him.

Should add he is underweight so may sling some cream in his dinner as well. Hospital advice so if it furs up his arteries they can take the blame.!

Fakeaway night- Szechuan beef tonight :drool:

I've got a lone chicken breast needing used up and fiance wants take away pizza, any ideas what I can do with my chicken breast? On a red day and have 1HEB left. Thank you.x

BBQ tonight, home made SW burgers, Sainsburys BGTY cumberland sausage (0.5 syn each), baked potatoes and salad stuff...may even have a malibu ;)

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Making tea for me and OH tonight, i'm having veggie sausages (linda mccartney italian style, 2 - 1syn for both - OH is having fish) with slimming world chips, green beans and rocket for SF. I'm excited :D

Back