Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade burgers, wedges and garlic mushrooms.

image-971326195.jpg

Dessert was a frozen banana.

Beef stew tonight, i'll have mine with brocolli and singing swede I think, never had it before though so it will be an experiment :O

Think I might use the Quorn roast that is sat in my freezer, with dry roasted potatoes and veg. That, of course, does mean me having to get my butt out of bed... Still cwtched up watching back to back episodes of True Blood with a glass of wine. A lazy day, just what Sundays were invented for!

Chicken and red pepper risotto served with a mixed leaf salad :)

Think I might use the Quorn roast that is sat in my freezer, with dry roasted potatoes and veg. That, of course, does mean me having to get my butt out of bed... Still cwtched up watching back to back episodes of True Blood with a glass of wine. A lazy day, just what Sundays were invented for!

Snap! For last night. It was the first time we tried the quorn roast. Mr didnt like it! I did which is annoying.

Attachments

• image-2133232359.jpg
    image-2133232359.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 112
Sticky chicken with noodles and peppers, spring onions, baby sweetcorn and mange tout. One of my favourites but never tried it with noodles before.

Beef rissoles & griddles veg from this months magazine.... Bit faffy to prepare so ok if not at work and have the time. Smell nice in fridge though so we'll see how they taste.

Chicken skewers with salad

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back