Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken and vegetables ~ 234 calories

Attachments

• image-3293043613.jpg
    image-3293043613.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 86
Smoked Mackerel, crushed new potatoes, roasted cherry tomatoes, red onion and a side salad.

Homemade burgers (made with 5% mince) with some of my HE of cheese in the middle served in my HE wholemeal bun. The cheese melts so when you bite into it it all runs out. Potato wedges with chilli seasoning and salad.

Lidls heat eat and enjoy hunters chicken range, can't find the syns think it works out at 5 per breast & a side salad.

Quorn Spag Bol

Made chicken savoury rice added lots of chicken onions and peppers, chicken stock and then stirred in some Philly light. Really tasty

Attachments

• image-1173097076.jpg
    image-1173097076.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 97
Made chicken savoury rice added lots of chicken onions and peppers, chicken stock and then stirred in some Philly light. Really tasty

Ohh that looks lush - can I have the recipe? :D

Does any1 know the syns in asda choosen by you cheese and ham pasta and sauce and also the asda own cheese and brocoli pasta and sauce please i cant find it

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ohh that looks lush - can I have the recipe? :D
I just made a packet of chicken savoury rice and added a bit more water and chicken stock, once it was nearly done I put in some cooked chicken, red onion and peppers. Then added a big dollop of light philly. I was just using up some leftovers but actually really enjoyed it

Back