Whats for tea tonight?

What's lamb kleftico? I'm off to Greece next year... I'm guessing I should try it? Xxx

I couldn't recommend it enough, they traditionally cook a lamb shank with vegetables in garlic, wine and rosemary for twelve hours wrapped up and put in a clay oven. We have had it most nights when visiting Greece. It literally just falls off the bone, very moist and all tasting delicious, sometimes served with feta I think x

That sounds like the lovely lamb shanks you can get in Aldi, rosemary gravy, falls apart, frozen and ready cooked so 10 minutes in the microwave....and only 3.5 syns each, according to the blue book. Enjoy

Duck pancakes with stir fry vegetables. (from the Taste of Asia Slimming World Cookbook)

I couldn't recommend it enough, they traditionally cook a lamb shank with vegetables in garlic, wine and rosemary for twelve hours wrapped up and put in a clay oven. We have had it most nights when visiting Greece. It literally just falls off the bone, very moist and all tasting delicious, sometimes served with feta I think x

Oh my that sounds amazing, will be on the lookout for that! xxx

Burmese chicken curry

Attachments

• image-679634403.jpg
    image-679634403.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 89
Jacket potato & salad

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

SW chips, homemade burgers and a simple salad :)

Back